GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ken Bigley Murder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 12:00
Regular
I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch those sick bast's cut his head off?

I am loathe to even try and imagine what it would be like to sit there and watch a video of some sub-human savage cut off my dads head, not with a machete but with a regular knife, sawing at it like a piece of meat.

I don't believe in hell, but if it were to exist, surely this would be an example of what to expect.

I think the whole fiasco beggars belief - I don't feel any hatred or rage towards those alleged people, it's more a feeling of disbelief that these things actually go on in the world. Dumbfounded I think is the best expression.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:01
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:14
Regular
It was also made worse by the fact that they held him for over 3 weeks.
Imagine sitting in a room, waking up every day wondering if this is the day they kill you.
Poor man, but Goatboy's right, in a fortnight we'll all be moping over something else, just like what happened in Basra.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
munn wrote:

>
> They both still get more than 10/10 on the crapiness meter, but
> Execution is like 4000 out of 10.

How does holding an innocent man captive for two years, torturing him, and kicking 2 people to death in front of him whilst saying "You'll be next" rate? I'm curious cos that's what happened to the British Muslim chaps who were held in Guantanamo Bay, yet no-one seems to be making a fuss about that.

When all is said and done, pretty much all those incidents are as bad as the other. I do find it rather telling that the atrocities suffered by white people make for bigger headlines than those suffered by brown gentlemen.

By the way, I'm not having a pop at you here munn; just sick and tired of MurdochMedia whipping us all up into a pre-Crusade frenzy.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:08
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
> So the dozen or so people that got killed in a U.S. air raid that hit
> a wedding party is ok, is it? Or the thousands killed in the 'fog of
> war'?
>
> All tragic, of course, but until we take more care out there, the
> Iraqi people are going to get more and more f**ked off - and figures
> like wotsisface are already gathering followers.

Of course they all suck, but to sit and saw at a head, leaving Bigley writhing in pain is much more horrendous than killing a dozen people in an air raid, as that was accidental.

They both still get more than 10/10 on the crapiness meter, but Execution is like 4000 out of 10.
Mon 11/10/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:

> Stuff

Which I entirely agree with. The people who murdered him are scum. So are the people in government who made this war to secure some resources and cash for themselves, and to hell with the deaths it'll involve cos, hey, they're just people.

Incidentally, I wonder if there were terrorists who were Billy Connoly fans and thought "Hey yeah, why don't we get on with it?"
Mon 11/10/04 at 11:03
"Darth Vader 3442321"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was
> murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch
> those sick bast's cut his head off?

I think that the family would have been told that he was dead by any number of other people who watched the execution. He is of course readily identifiable and you wouldn't actually need to be a relative of his to recognise him. The family would then have issued a statement to the press confirming that he is dead.

What I found slightly sad was the period of silence before the England-Wales game. As usual some yobbos felt the need to dishonour someone (even if it is a complete stranger whom you don't have any real sympathy for) by shouting "f**k off Wales throughout the duration of it.
Sun 10/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Arab Scum! I'm glad we're out there, don't back out nar Blair! Show 'em who's boss!" is the typical Sun reaction.

Bypassing the simple and obvious fact - this would never have happened were we not there on a spurious reason based on lies and, CIA-admitted, false evidence.
Bigley wouldn't have been killed had we not invaded a non-threatening nation that had no previous links whatsoever - admitted by MI5, CIA etc - with Al-Queda or terrorists.
Don't forget it and don't suddenly think we went into Iraq to combat terrorism or anything other than erroneous lies.

I feel bad for Bigley's family but hey, we'll forget about this in a week's time just as we have done with previous "shocking" murders.
Spare your fake sympathy.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:55
Ugh, wouldn't want to nail them.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:51
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I think the Muslim community agrees that they are bas*ards.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:25
Regular
"Balls"
The Sun had the headline Nail The Bast*rds yesterday, was that the head line you there thinking of? If so they wont get sued as they where quoting what the SAS hit team was ordered to that in the exact words apparently so they wont be sued.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.