GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ken Bigley Murder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 12:00
Regular
I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch those sick bast's cut his head off?

I am loathe to even try and imagine what it would be like to sit there and watch a video of some sub-human savage cut off my dads head, not with a machete but with a regular knife, sawing at it like a piece of meat.

I don't believe in hell, but if it were to exist, surely this would be an example of what to expect.

I think the whole fiasco beggars belief - I don't feel any hatred or rage towards those alleged people, it's more a feeling of disbelief that these things actually go on in the world. Dumbfounded I think is the best expression.
Sun 10/10/04 at 19:18
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
I think the News of the World will get sued by the muslim community, due to the fact of their headline was like "Kill Em B******S" with the SAS symbol behind it
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:19
Regular
"cachoo"
Bless him. I actually believed they would release him too, which was a bit of a shock when I heard it on the news.
Apparentely, one of the captor's helped him escape, then he was caught and beheaded. Don't know if that's true or not, though.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:34
Regular
I always thought Connoly was a to**er. It's nice to have proof.

However, even where the hostage-takers did intentionally set out to kill an innocent civilian, I don't think you can so easily distinguish it from innocent casualties that aren't 'intended', but are inevitable.

In both cases, the innocents, who you know *will* die (even if you don't know which innocents) are judged to be expendable.
Both sides knowingly and willingly kill innocent civilians to further their political ends.

It's just easier to pretend you're keeping your fingers clean if you can label your victims 'colateral damage'.

I guess then you have to weigh up the civilian cost against the tactical gain. Which is a subjective factor.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:21
Regular
HEH at his food parcel crack.

No further comment.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:16
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
[URL]http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1163772004[/URL]
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:14
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> Did anyone hear about what Billy Connoley said in stand up comedy
> about Mr. Bigley?

Great way to wind me up, FF. Not actually telling us what he said.

WHAT did he say?
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:11
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah, it wasn't right. But you can bet your ballsack there are already crappy jokes circulating about the poor guy.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Did anyone hear about what Billy Connoley said in stand up comedy
> about Mr. Bigley?

Yeah.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Did anyone hear about what Billy Connoley said in stand up comedy about Mr. Bigley?
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:11
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Rest in Peace, Ken Bigley.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.