GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ken Bigley Murder"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 12:00
Regular
I'm intrigued - when his family said that they could confirm he was murdered, did that mean that one of them had to sit there and watch those sick bast's cut his head off?

I am loathe to even try and imagine what it would be like to sit there and watch a video of some sub-human savage cut off my dads head, not with a machete but with a regular knife, sawing at it like a piece of meat.

I don't believe in hell, but if it were to exist, surely this would be an example of what to expect.

I think the whole fiasco beggars belief - I don't feel any hatred or rage towards those alleged people, it's more a feeling of disbelief that these things actually go on in the world. Dumbfounded I think is the best expression.
Wed 13/10/04 at 18:11
Regular
"i don't know"
check
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Didn't see the SAS bursting through the windows saving Bigley either
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
But apparantly the US government sent two teams to find and rescue them.
But they couldnt find them Typical of the daft yanks
Wed 13/10/04 at 15:51
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
What f*&king grates with me is how the day after they finally kill him the papers are full of "SAS hunt Bigley's killers!".

Why the f*&k didn't they hunt his killers before they killed him? Political advantage? Why!?
Wed 13/10/04 at 07:34
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Or, and bear with me on this one, after 3 weeks of...

Hold up.

Why the hell are we sat here trying to get into the mind of a dead man? Does it matter what he went through during his escape?! If we're all so utterly appalled by what happened, why are we trying to recreate it in our own minds?
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:33
Regular
Damn right.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:58
Regular
He wouldn't really be a murderer though, would he? It'd be self defense - he'd have every right to kill them given the chance.
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:02
Regular
"..."
The Confederate wrote:
> Yeah, I heard you can download the Ken Bigley murder off programs such
> as eMule, BitTorrent & KaZaA. That was in the Independant. It
> also said that Ken Bigley also had a gun to use, so what I don't
> understand is why he didn't put 2 in the chest and 1 in the head at
> the first person who came at him. At least the terrorists would have
> shot back and maybe he would have died with some dignity, instead of
> in a cage beheaded.

OK, maybe he felt that by killing one of them it would only bring them down to his level and by going out without being a murderer he was saving more dignity?
Tue 12/10/04 at 09:19
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Downloading this stuff down from the internet really is sickening as borrat said. What astounds me is the speed that theese downloads are available for everyone to see. I also think it should be made a law anyone downloading this macabre show should be prosecuted, anyone downloading this for viewing is in my mind is demmented and sick, just like the killers themselves.
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:41
Regular
In that situation, suicide would probably be my preferred method of escape.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.