GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Timmagh: Who ate (killed) all the (his) pies (friends)?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/09/04 at 12:37
Regular
I just read Timmaghs life story on his webpage. It's boring, but includes lots of death.

See, this guy is a jinx. Four of his mates have mysteriously died of 'natural causes' (or so he says).

EXHIBIT A: Timmaghs testimony:

My friend Brain Greenway died from a heart attack.
My friend Alan Powell died from a heart attack, due to auto-erotic asphixation.
My friend Rachel Sugden died in a car crash.
My friend John Pugh died of cancer.

EXHIBIT B: My opinion!

Timmagh is a jinx, killing friends with a stare of his eye. He is efficient and deadly: a winning combination

CONCLUSION: John Pugh is a funny name, because it sounds like John Poo.
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He also has a small wang
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
I thought this was amusing. Sad, pointless and a total waste of space but amusing anyhow. Only because it made me wonder if Tanoy has any concept whatsoever of what a real 'friend' is.
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hmmm, I was going to ask this ages ago, but thought better not to. Making a grown man in a wheelchair cry is mostly beyond me. You can either handle it in one of two ways: mourn their deaths and get offended if anyone talks about it; or cope, then celebrate their lives knowing that they're not suffering anymore.

I think the very fact that Timbo decided to write about it, and how open he is about his wheels, shows how well he copes. I really, really, really hope I'm right...
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:30
Regular
Oh damn my futile fingers
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:27
Regular
The punching filter won't let me do what I want to.
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:12
Regular
"Twenty quid."
It would've been very easy to take offence at this and get all shouty, but on a second read I have to admit to finding it rather amusing. That and the fact that it seems to be incredibly hard to offend me. After all, you're just an unknown person to me who seems to be able to find humour in almost anything and that's quite similar to way I try and see things.

I keep meaning to fill out the "life story" bit with some more stuff, but when I first wrote it I just stuck in the stuff that first sprung to mind.

And I wouldn't say a car crash could be considered "natural causes" ...
Mon 27/09/04 at 13:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
At least spell his name right.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
No, it's silly if it's to anyone at all.
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:55
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I don't think the way for newbies to go is to insult board celebrities.

*Masses at Timmargh's flank*
Mon 27/09/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Excommunicated"
The swear filter won't let me say what I want to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.