GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"purity and chastity"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/09/04 at 22:19
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
One thing that really astonishes me is the number of people who sleep around in the world today. For those of us among us who believe in the Bibile, sex outside marriage is forbidden, yet so many people, religeous and otherwise, see it their duty to have multiple sexual partners. Its only a symbol of social standing in some places in AFRICA. How can we call ourselves the civilised world when we see fit to stick our john thomas in every place we can think of. Its level with the animals, and even some of them have the decency to confine themselves to one partner. (i.e. swans)

Im not trying to push chastity and say all sexual acticity is WRONG outside marriage, but I really think that sex and similar acts are something that you should share with only someone special. The only purpose of one night stands is to get some POONTANG with whatever skank can be found on the street. (I dont mean to degrade women, I just have to write this from the male perspective, the same applies to women)

Chastity generally means that you dont do ANYTHING sexual at all outside of marraige. Personally I dont see whats wrong with a little frolic in the garden of eden if its legal, legal by the bible, and doesnt put your future in jeprody through inadvertant pregnancy. What happens if the chick you boned on a one night stand get knocked up? Its your obligation to raise the b*****d child, and wed the whench. lol. I just enjoy using biassed language. I'll stop now.

Since (as I have been informed by a good friend of mine whos a history guru) the general practise of prolific intercourse has been going on for millenia, were not really doing anything different, however if we didnt do anything different we'd still be eating leaves, not even using tools. Evolution and invention meant progress, technological and personal. Sleeping around like this means that sex isnt sacred. It becomes meaningless when you finally meet someone you marry, and all you can do is compare them to your previous partners.

I know Im on a losing side. Most of you are probably against me, but Id just like you to consider the idea of, not chastity, but, however hard it may be, not sleeping around. If you meet someone special to you, by all means, even if its not the first. At least then its actually meaningful. But having shallow, meaningless sex is....well...m**********g. YOU'LL GO BLIND SON!!
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:24
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
(sigh) here we go again. lol.

Ok. so if you're turned on and want to ....do..something, then Mrs Palm is always there. If you want an ego boost flirting, or one of the other things I mentioned might do it. The choice on whether to go with one of these or pick someone up for the night depends on the person. I wouldnt find someone for the night because a) Im not single, and b) Im just not so inclined (that makes it sound like Im gay. oh well). The idea of picking up some random woman from the streets, who I know nothing about for meaningless, almost masturbatory (if thats even a word) sex is rather unappealing. I dont even know where shes been. If she did it a lot she could be carrying all sorts of STD or diseases. Like a used toothbrush. Too boldly go where no man has gone before doesnt appeal to most people. Actually, it does to a LOT of guys, but then what appeals more is doing that to lots of women through lying and decieving them in order to make them give up their virginity. Anyway, thats how I feel.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:26
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I agree with you borat. Id like to know more about dolphins. lol.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:27
Regular
Spiritual meaning and religion are two separate issues. I believe there is more to us than just flesh and bone, I believe in us all possessing a soul, that being a spiritual aspect, an entity controlling our physical bodies like the driver of a car, but I do not believe in any particular religion. I'm just gradually putting together my own belief system the older I get, based on media, opinions of others, literature and experiences I have been exposed to.

So maybe love is a spiritual thing, but if we are spiritual entities as I have outlined, then we are currently symbiotic to our physical bodies - we are intertwined during our journey through life. That being the case, love is probably simultaneously a biological and spiritual experience.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I have to agree with you again borat. Im doing the same thing. Catholocism has so many flaws, at least the rural Irish version. Im gradually sorting out my beliefs. I believe in a God, and certain other aspects but Im not solid on ones to tie myself to any one religeon.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I've always considered casual sex to be far preferable and better for the confidence than masturbation, as for picking up some random woman, you do sl*g them off a bit, theyre not all bad and god knows i'd never go with one who i felt wasn't safe to do so.
Romantic sex is great but it's not always available so some people take second best.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Spiritual meaning and religion are two separate issues. I believe
> there is more to us than just flesh and bone, I believe in us all
> possessing a soul, that being a spiritual aspect, an entity
> controlling our physical bodies like the driver of a car, but I do
> not believe in any particular religion. I'm just gradually
> putting together my own belief system the older I get, based on
> media, opinions of others, literature and experiences I have been
> exposed to.

Same here, i am my own personal religion.
I would really love to believe there is more to us than simple biology, that we have a soul but i'm too based in reality to truly believe it, instead i choose to believe it.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:37
Regular
Fozz wrote:
> I have to agree with you again borat. Im doing the same thing.
> Catholocism has so many flaws, at least the rural Irish version. Im
> gradually sorting out my beliefs. I believe in a God, and certain
> other aspects but Im not solid on ones to tie myself to any one
> religeon.

Well I don't believe in God, Heaven or any of that Jive myself, as for the bible and other holy books, I believe them to be greatly exaggerated stories from a by-gone era. Obviously you don't and that's fair enough - everyone has to figure out the reasons things are the way they are.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:42
Regular
Flock wrote:
> Same here, i am my own personal religion.

I'd be interested to know what the word 'Religion' actually means. I suppose it's just a school of thought, that being the case, my 'personal religion' is certainly open-ended and subject to change as my life progresses.

I don't see the point in trying to fit ancient rules and beliefs to a modern world where available methods would allow gathering of evidence, suggesting the contrary. You surely have to change your beliefs to suit the evidence you are presented with, or more probable theories.

I suppose it's an age old arguement that will never be resolved.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
Flock wrote:
> I've always considered casual sex to be far preferable and better for
> the confidence than masturbation, as for picking up some random
> woman, you do sl*g them off a bit, theyre not all bad and god knows
> i'd never go with one who i felt wasn't safe to do so.
> Romantic sex is great but it's not always available so some people
> take second best.

Of course its better for the confidence. that not what I meant. I meant that while m*sturbating can handly sexual urges, flirting and stuff like that can handle confidence. There are other ways than sleeping round.

Yeah I do sl*g them off a bit. hehe. I cant really talk, I dont have experience.
Sun 26/09/04 at 00:50
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Fozz wrote:
> I have to agree with you again borat. Im doing the same thing.
> Catholocism has so many flaws, at least the rural Irish version. Im
> gradually sorting out my beliefs. I believe in a God, and certain
> other aspects but Im not solid on ones to tie myself to any one
> religeon.
>
> Well I don't believe in God, Heaven or any of that Jive myself, as
> for the bible and other holy books, I believe them to be greatly
> exaggerated stories from a by-gone era. Obviously you don't and
> that's fair enough - everyone has to figure out the reasons things
> are the way they are.

cool

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.