GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone name 5 good GC exclusives due out this year?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone?
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:52
Regular
"Underbean"
nightmare before xmas
new zelda
mario party 6
kirby
sumthin else
Sat 15/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
Zelda
Geist
Jungle Beat
Mario Tennis
Resident Evil 4

As for the Mario 128 debate my point is that if the game is already in development it might not actually work on Revolution. Remember Revolution is supposed to use new control interface and all that jargon SO Mario 128 may not be suited to the platform.

Thusly, a killer ap or not, it shouldn't be released on Revolution as it might not work with it AT all.
Sat 15/01/05 at 15:05
Regular
"8==="
Keep it.

and, until a game you like is released, paint dots on the sides and use it for a dice. :D
Sat 15/01/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yea but there's no point in spending another £30 if I don't really need to is there? And this is the second GC I've owned, as I got fed up before but then Animal Crossing was released.
Sat 15/01/05 at 14:58
Regular
"8==="
Why bother? You can buy a new one for the price of a game.
Sat 15/01/05 at 14:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Already regretting the decision to sell the Cube? Planning on keeping
> it?
>
> If not, you should be.

Well considering that the GC is worth practically nothing, money-wise, I'm wondering if it'll be worth holding onto the console just on the off chance something outstanding is released.
Sat 15/01/05 at 13:31
Regular
"bit of a brain"
He said "good" not "AMAZING"
Sat 15/01/05 at 13:12
Regular
Mario 128
Resident Evil 4
The Legend of Zelda

Those are the big guns - little else deserves to be mentioned in the same breath. You don't need two more with those three anyway.
Sat 15/01/05 at 11:29
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> Don't forget also that Nintendo will make quite a few announcements at
> E3, extra stuff to prolong the GCs life (we've already had Bongos,
> Microphone and Dance Mat), as well as the next game from Silicon
> Knights.

I look forward to E3, but to be entirely honest, I never really found the whole "bongos/microphone/dance mat" thing that appealing.

People say it's innovative and everything, but I just find those sorts of games pretty limited in terms of what you can do with them outside of their target game.

It's like the lightgun on the SNES (was there one the SNES? Or was it the master system? I can't remember) - you only used it for like 3 games then shoved it in the depths of your room.

I just hope Nintendo have something up their sleeves which isn't an 'extra control piece', a general game which uses the GC controller would probably be a lot better.
Sat 15/01/05 at 10:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
gerrid wrote:
> It'll be Legend of Zelda GCN
>
> And Mario Tennis is already out in America and Japan, so it's
> definite.

Yeah, I imported it just before Xmas. Its absolutely solid, and will o doubt do well. One or two pointless characters, but thats the only downer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.