GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can anyone name 5 good GC exclusives due out this year?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 14/01/05 at 22:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anyone?
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
gerrid wrote:
> as well as the next game from Silicon Knights.

You know they're not a second party anymore right?

I want to know what the next game from Retro will be.. Metroid Prime 3 to launch Revolution would be superb.
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:11
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Arghh, one word topics????

Legend of Zelda
Viewtiful Joe 2
Killer 7
Fire Emblem
Resident Evil 4
Mario 128
Star Fox Assault
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Sat 15/01/05 at 00:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
XB2 looks messed up to me. Releasing 3 consoles? That is just making it patently obvious that they're trying to change console gaming into PC gaming. Where you can have better or worse consoles. A variety by the same makers. And can upgrade.

Some how. I'm not sure I'll buy a next gen console until I've finished having gaming delights with past ones and current ones.

The way I see it. In a few months time, it will be the perfect time to buy up GC and PS2 stuff because loads of cretins will be desperate to offload their "old" stuff because an overpriced new console is coming out.

I warn all thee. I shalt own at Mario Tennis. And that is the Lord of Almighty Gaming's words.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I'd actually much rather see the next Mario adventure released as a launch title for the Revolution. If it was a top quality title, it would give the console strong support right from the start, and would save us from having crappy launch titles all over again due to big name absences.

Also, if Nintendo are rushing it out for the end of the Gamecube's life, then new and revolutionary features may be ignored as people will already be saving for the next generation, and won't want to spend on new games. It's hardly exactly going to attract many new people to the Gamecube either.

I'm not usually in favour of delays of big name games, but this time I think Nintendo should be following their usual policy. Zelda will carry the Gamecube through to the end of its life well enough.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Don't forget also that Nintendo will make quite a few announcements at E3, extra stuff to prolong the GCs life (we've already had Bongos, Microphone and Dance Mat), as well as the next game from Silicon Knights.

According to Nintendo Mario 128 is also going to be released on GC, som I presume that'll be sometime this year.

Then there's the whole Revolution thing, which, if Microsoft push their XB2 too hard, could be released this year, although I doubt it.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:36
Regular
"The Red Shift"
You know what just made me want to buy a GC for the first time in ages?

IGN: "Nintendo is hoping to bring back the appeal the series built up with Ocarina of Time"

:'}

Happy days.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:30
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
It is definate. Happy? Tis been released in japan... I'm wondering bout that mario baseball one though...

The zelda one does not have a name yet if you are talking about the new amazing 33d one that looks really cool. Four swords looks like something I may want to try out if I could be bothered to get a link for gba...
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:29
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It'll be Legend of Zelda GCN

And Mario Tennis is already out in America and Japan, so it's definite.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:26
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
gerrid wrote:
> Mario Tennis

Im sorry I dont keep up to date with ninty but please tell me its definate. Please.
Fri 14/01/05 at 23:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Lou Role wrote:
> Anyone?

Already regretting the decision to sell the Cube? Planning on keeping it?

If not, you should be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.