GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PowerBook or iBook"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Now, i am considering getting either of the following, a 14" top spec (the max everything can go) iBook. OR, a 12" PowerBook, with low to medium specs.

What do you think would be the better option.

I prefer the look of a powerbook, and it's modemness, but is there that much differance?
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:36
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Now, i am considering getting either of the following, a 14" top spec (the max everything can go) iBook. OR, a 12" PowerBook, with low to medium specs.

What do you think would be the better option.

I prefer the look of a powerbook, and it's modemness, but is there that much differance?
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:40
Regular
"NULL"
Don't condemn yourself to a failing company with an even worse customer service - go for a PC!

It's well known that Apple's customer service is appauling!!
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
WTF, what is wrong with you. Apple have one of the best customer service known to man, AND WHAT THE F U C K how can they possibly be failing?!??!?!?!? They are getting bigger and more powerful every day....

Please, dont spam, i asked a question.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:49
Regular
"NULL"
Oh come on! They take for granted the fact that people with Apple's will stick by them, so they treat them like s**t. I know someone who had a problem with their Mac, and the customer service was shocking - even worse than someone like Viglen or PC World!!!
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:52
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Sorry, i was a *bit* harsh. But i have apple products, and friends with them, and whenever things ned repairing or whatever, they have been done very fast and efficiently.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:53
Regular
I know someone with an iBook who spilt his drink all over it. Not only did they replace the keyboard and damaged hard drive, they gave him extra ram on top of that.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:54
Regular
"NULL"
Hmmmm...... I'm still not convinced that Macs will ever rival the "IBM Compatible" PC. Damn that brings back the good ol' days....
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:02
No... they never will rival them... but they are still a worthy brand to support, especially for the ordinary home user.
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:02
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Anyway, back to the original question.
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:04
Regular
"NULL"
Chad Niga wrote:
> Anyway, back to the original question.

Sorry

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.