GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL Season starts again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:
Mon 01/11/04 at 22:44
Regular
The Patriots lost
The Patriots lost
The Patriots lost
The Patriots lost
The Patriots lost
The Patriots lost

*Dances*
Mon 29/11/04 at 11:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hope the fools crying about SKY not showing the Patriots vs Ravens game have shut up now. Absolutely great game the Falcons vs Saints game was. Fantastic play by Vick at the end to escape the pressure and find Crumpler for the touchdown and then a funny sight to see all the Falcons on the sidelines getting the crowd into the game, great finish. That's why i love this game. I mean why would you want to watch the Patriots? They're bloody boring.

Speaking of funny sights Manning's throwing of thin air was quite amusing that money was well spent eh? :-D
Mon 29/11/04 at 11:45
Regular
I am weeping.
The Seahawks are getting worse.
ANd worse.
And worse.

And the end of the Raiders game sounded good.
No idea if it was on TV though, so I'll keep quiet.
Mon 29/11/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Luckily for them though they're in the god awful NFC where it's possible just a winning record will get you in the playoffs.
Mon 29/11/04 at 17:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Anyone see the Raiders game last night on C5?

Stayed up until half time (3am), because it was such a great game. Not a whole lot of scoring in the time I was watching, but the fact that the pitch was covered in snow accompanied by the Raiders actually doing well on defense made me stay up for that long.

Taped the rest, and just watched it there - top match. Won't say the scoreline and spoil it for others who may have taped, but yey, good game.
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:45
Regular
You mean it was the late night game?
Guh.
i'd have taped it if I knew that.
I checked the play by play thingymahinger earlier though.
It's like really tense just reading it....
Mon 29/11/04 at 18:47
Regular
And if you're wondering why I'd watch them and not most, it'sbecasue they're old.
Tue 30/11/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Another great game, glad to see they're making up for the travesty that was the Bears vs Dallas game last week. Now that was awful
Wed 08/12/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Another great second game on Sky this past weekend going down to the wire. Lots of errors in it, somehow i doubt Plummer will help Broncos fans forget about John Elway :-D

Manning goes 0-3 now, looks like taking Warner out after one bad play has worked wonders *sighs*

Oh and Bucs still in with a shout of the playoffs thanks to a god awful NFC, woo hoo :-D
Wed 08/12/04 at 20:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Steelers-Jaguars on Sunday night was an excellent match.

Seahawks-Cowboys has been great as well, and the Cowboys have found a top class RB in Julius Jones. About 400 yards in his last 3 games is a really big achievement, and it's even better due to the fact that before this Dallas didn't really have a proper running back (Eddie George doesn't count :-D).

Bet you the Panthers beat the Bucs to a playoff position. They were 1-7 a while ago, but they're 5-7 now, and finish the season with 4 win-able games (Falcons, Bucs, Saints, and Rams). All NFC teams also. Oh dear.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.