GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NFL Season starts again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 10/09/04 at 21:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anyone catch the Colts vs Patriots game to kick off the start of the 85th NFL season? Was a great way to start the season and i hope all the games are as entertaining. Was in a strange situation where i couldn't care who actually won this as i find New England to be horribly boring and Ty Law to be very annoying (he takes arrogance to a whole new level, he makes Jose Mourinho look like the most modest man in the world) and Indianapolis aren't much better with Peyton 'Most over-hyped player ever' Manning leading the charge.

Was good to hear the greatest commentating duo in all of sports Al Michaels and the legend John Madden back once again, no one can beat them.

But anyway the game, few interceptions thrown by Manning showing just how average he is and proving once more New England is not his favourite place (Vick and McNabb are far better) and Ty Law spending most of the game on the bench and when he did come on he got schooled by Marvin Harrison (and why Manning wasn't throwing to him more often i've no idea, he's your best reciever you muppet, use him) Great ending as well with McGuinness sacking him and leaving VanDerJagt with a hard field goal which he missed when he should have only had about a 35 yard attempt to knock threw the sticks.

Bring on the rest of the season
Page:
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
skills or attributes a player needs are anticipation and awareness, strength, speed, agility, stamina etc etc
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:36
Regular
"tokyo police club"
TOUCHDOWN IN THE END ZONE!

I don't want to get into a massive arguement here, but, aside from thowing/catching, what skills do the best players need to possess?
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:35
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
(I'm upstairs now, BUT, I was downstairs wathing it earlier)

Right, to be ABSOLUTELY honest, I love more-so, the build-up/entertainment, than the actual game.

It IS Stop-Start, but, perhaps, that's how the Yanks like to play it; so they can infiltrate Bin Laden's cave during the breaks '_'

Anyway, Ben knows I'm joking, but, before I offend anyone else, I'll stop talking :D
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:35
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
gah if that was Dawkins there that'd have been an interception, i think that's the dagger in this game. Bah Boston scum going to win another trophy
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:34
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
that's better 2 more like them please
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Y'know, Ben? The flop-eared long haired Yorkshireman is right :)

if i cared remotely then it'd bother me but i'll carry on enjoying the game :-D
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Now he decides to hail mary it *sighs*
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
mattributé wrote:

I want to be able to say that I've watched a Superbowl, so I can slate it without people saying 'but you've never seen the Superbowl!!!'

I have now, biatch. Or will have within the next 24 hours, depending on how many more advert breaks they have.
--------------

Y'know, Ben? The flop-eared long haired Yorkshireman is right :)
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Shouldn't have even had the ball. That's twice now the ref's have screwed the Eagles on a call. Eagles got lucky when Brady fumbled it last time, made to pay this time
Mon 07/02/05 at 02:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Poor defence.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.