GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The School Hostage Thing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/09/04 at 15:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was watching this on the news (from about 10:30-14:00) and i have to say i found it rather exciting, obviously it was a terrible ordeal for everyone involved. Especially the poor kids that were practically naked, apparently when they asked for a drink they were told to strip, their clothes were doused with water and they were told to suck the moisture out. Pretty grim stuff.

Near the end of the special show an ITN cameraman actually got into the gym where everyone had been held, the roof had collapsed (chechen rebels had rigged it with 14 explosive charges) while people were still inside and apparently some 100 bodies lay inside.

The chechens then fled to some buildings nearby and were holding a sustained firefight with the russian military.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:00
Regular
It's easier not to think. If you just memorise the fact that all muslim fundamentalists are evil, that our great christian nation is the center of the universe, and that anyone who opposes us or our allies must be always wrong and inherently evil, you won't go far wrong.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:13
Regular
"8==="
Actually my mind didn't jerk straight to Islam when I heard they were fundamentalists. I found out later on that they were islamic.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:14
Regular
"8==="
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> It's easier not to think. If you just memorise the fact that all
> muslim fundamentalists are evil, that our great christian nation is
> the center of the universe, and that anyone who opposes us or our
> allies must be always wrong and inherently evil, you won't go far
> wrong.

Who's 'us' and who are 'we' 'allied' to?

I'm guessing our wallets right?
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:15
Regular
"8==="
It is the damn crusades #2 isn't it?
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:17
Regular
yep.

I'm a fence sitter myself.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:18
Regular
"8==="
I'll get my Camel.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:19
Regular
"8==="
*Tunnels under Borat's fence and stabs him in the back*
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
I have titanium earthworms under that fence. there's no chance anyone will undermine me.
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:26
Regular
"8==="
'under-mine' as in literally?

Class. :D
Tue 07/09/04 at 17:29
Regular
there'll be no mining whatsoever.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.