GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My school has the best stories"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 01/09/04 at 17:36
Regular
In year 9, while waiting for art class to begin, a group of boys descended on a kid called James Paye, who was always getting picked on.

They lifted him up in front of a large piece of some kind of board that was on the wall, and used a staple gun to staple the edges of his clothes to the board. He was stuck to the wall two feet off the ground for about 15 minutes.

Also in year 10, while I was in the creative arts block with some other people, this stupid little year 8 moron started giving us some lip. So Anthony Whymark grabbed him, picked up a big real of gaffa tape and taped his entire head up so he looked like a mummy.

That Anthony also got a refferal from the head of lower school (Yr 7-11) for calling the can machine Jewish after it swallowed his money without spitting out a drink.

Beat that.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Did you report it?
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:58
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> The Hibernator wrote:
> Oh, go and eat your smegma...
>
> Explain to me what smegma is? Sorry I have completely forgotten its
> meaning.

Cub!st can probably tell you.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
When I was in Year 8, I'd just gotten this new camera phone, so I was going round taking pictures of everyone. Then I got to this long-haired guy and he KICKED ME IN THE BALLS. It was SICK. He should have known never to do that to another man. He dropped my phone down a drain too.

That guy was SICK.

He made my school life hell.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
We stole a life size Ronald McDonald statue, strapped it to the top of the car and drove off with it - it remained in our common room for most of the year. Best covert operation of all time.

Also, we tied up the head boy, stripped him, and left him in a field in the middle of nowhere.

Hohohoho
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:56
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Oh, go and eat your smegma...

Explain to me what smegma is? Sorry I have completely forgotten its meaning.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
The best thing in school was the canteen - seeing how much of your cutlery you could shove into the bin on the way out without getting spotted by the dinner ladies. The golden one was just plonking everything in, tray and all, and walking past the staff with your hands in your pockets amongst a ling of people holding trays with plates on. Usually though we just scraped the food off into the bin and threw the knives and forks with it.

Also, the hilarious time I took a wasp into the canteen in my pocket, then while no one but friends were looking I threw it into a fresh batch of chips. Then called the dinner ladies over and said "Hey, there's a wasp in the chips" at which they unexpectedly took out the chips and threw them all away.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:54
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> We already have.

Oh, go and eat your smegma...
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
Hmmm, school stories.
Sellotaping some thin guy to a pole and leaving him there to miss a days worth of lessons.

The school getting attacked by a group of youths bearing hammers: all the bottom story windows got broken, and one girl got hit by a hammer in the face. The attack was all down to her making some racist comment, but somehow she came out as the hero.

Our school also managed to raise enough money to become a 'Sports College' and we got a new sign, which was then nicked one day after being put up.

The day of a thousand fire alarm bells. Well 6 actually. We couldn't get through a lesson without one going off.

The time the Science block burnt down, because somebody left some solvents in the sun...

And theres plenty more stories, but i cant remember them, but they all happened in the five years I was there...
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
We already have.
Wed 01/09/04 at 17:51
Regular
"For One Night Only"
When I was in Year 10, someone had a s**t in the sink.

Beat that!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.