GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xavi Alonso"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 14:38
Regular
Apparently Liverpool are going to make a £10 million bid for this guy from Real Sociedad (sp? I don't care). I know nothing about him. Is he a Spanish regular? Is he any good? Does he like Joe Cole?

Someone go and Champ Manager and tell me what his stats are like :)

Edit: So it's XaBi. Never mind.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
You win, but only on the grounds of extravagance :D
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:43
Regular
"And it's a short corner by Kewell. To Maniche. Maniche dribbles to the edge of the area....MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNICCCCCCCCCCHEEEE! That's a stormer of a goal. Rivals his one in the semi against Holland! And...Yes, Stevie Gerrard has lifted Maniche off the ground and is waving him about in celebration! Liverpool 7 Arsenal 0!" sounds even better.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:38
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I dunno; hearing the phrase "Gerrard plays a neat one-two with Rosicky" has a much nicer ring to it :P
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:34
Regular
Yes, this would cushion the harsh blow of losing the Old Trafford penalty legend. But I'd rather they threw the £10 million at Maniche :)
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:04
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
He played for Spain throughout Euro 2004 (even though it was only 3 matches).

He got player of the year at some Spanish club which I can't think of right now.

Also, in short; if you were to ideally replace Murphy with Alonso, then that is great business indeed.
Mon 09/08/04 at 15:44
Dunno what his stats are on Champ Man (can't be bothered checking) but he is a good player, I like him a lot. Scored a great goal last season... I think against Valencia, I'm not sure, but a curling dipping volley from the sideline.

A nice little player to have.
Mon 09/08/04 at 14:38
Regular
Apparently Liverpool are going to make a £10 million bid for this guy from Real Sociedad (sp? I don't care). I know nothing about him. Is he a Spanish regular? Is he any good? Does he like Joe Cole?

Someone go and Champ Manager and tell me what his stats are like :)

Edit: So it's XaBi. Never mind.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.