GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xavi Alonso"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/08/04 at 14:38
Regular
Apparently Liverpool are going to make a £10 million bid for this guy from Real Sociedad (sp? I don't care). I know nothing about him. Is he a Spanish regular? Is he any good? Does he like Joe Cole?

Someone go and Champ Manager and tell me what his stats are like :)

Edit: So it's XaBi. Never mind.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
no in style i'd say he was a DMC nowt like lamps really. Ive seen him quite a few times very god player.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:13
Regular
The GingerLord wrote:
> Wasn't this the guy that was reportedly the subject of a £25m
> bid a couple of seasons back? From what I know, he's a cracking
> player. Brilliant passer. Not sure about a Viera, more like a Lampard
> I think....
>
> GL

--

Hm, this intrigues me. Maybe Rafa has us a bargain. I just hope it's not Mikey who finances it.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:11
Regular
Sniper, you misspell "the" so shut up and go away.
Mon 09/08/04 at 23:11
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Wasn't this the guy that was reportedly the subject of a £25m bid a couple of seasons back? From what I know, he's a cracking player. Brilliant passer. Not sure about a Viera, more like a Lampard I think....

GL
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:59
Regular
Vieiria? People spell his name wrong so many times it's getting silly.
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:47
Regular
yes with a bit of a bite too. can hit a ball but very solid and one of the best young dmc's about
Mon 09/08/04 at 22:20
Regular
So Xabi is a defensive midfielder like Vieria?

Excellent, that means we can drop Hamann. Go away Didi, no-one likes you.
Mon 09/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
Xabi Alonso is excellent. Put it this way i'd be very pleased to have him at chelsea. will help you close the gap and keep stevie pleased. Suspect Real will bid for him if viera doesn't happen
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:54
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news; I just thought it best to break it to you gently first, without the shock of seeing it as headline news on the internet and papers :)
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:48
Regular
Your Michael Owen bombshell has deprived me of all joy I could've gleaned from victory. I was loading up Liverpoolfc.tv as I saw your post.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.