GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Friendlies Updates Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/07/04 at 21:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm making this thread for fans of EVERY club to Update us on your teams Friendly performances/results. This will possibly give us all an insight as to how your team are doing, and whether or not they can take that into their respective League performances.
Thu 05/08/04 at 13:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Friendlies, eh? Woking play Chelsea on Monday, that'll be a laugh even if it is your 8th team.
Thu 05/08/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Celtic 2 Newcastle 1 - 2nd defeat in a row now, thats not the best of signs. Still, Newcastle were fielding a weak squad again due to 4 players with conjunctivitis on top of the injuries we already have. Just hope there all fit for the opener against Middlesbrough.
Wed 04/08/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yeh it concerns me too, it seems Fergie's policy of resting everyone for no reason will never change.
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, we still haven't played that well throughout the summer, have we. The fact that this was our first win - only days before the Community Sheild game against Arsénal - that's what concerns me, whether so-and-so was playing or not...

:S
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Solskjær wrote:
> If we're gonna struggle like this while we've got an almost full
> squad -

A bit of an over reaction there Solskjaer when you consider Saha was playing left wing, Forlan right wing and Eagles & P.Neville in midfield.
hardly a balanced team whilst Ruud only played 45 mins and remember it's only a friendly.

Scholes, Keane, Heinze, Ronaldo, Rio, Howard, Fortune, Solskjaer, Miller, Fletcher all missing in yesterday's game so not exactly an 'almost full squad'

Once Fergie's decides to play our full team im sure we'll play a lot better. Chris Eagles looks like a huge talent and I think he'll come along pretty quickly and maybe establish himself in the first team quicker than what people think.
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:15
Regular
It was a strike from the halfway line by Ruud's standards.
Wed 04/08/04 at 13:52
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. That was a "long-range" strike, by Michael Owen's standards! ;D

And, at last - Man United WIN a pre-season match! :) :P

If we're gonna struggle like this while we've got an almost full squad - even though it's pre-season - how are we going to cope when Ronaldo and Heinze are off at the Olympics!? :S

Heh, great to see Alan Smith play a part - shame about the finish! ;)

And, for a slight second, I thought David Beckham had come back to Old Trafford overnight... Then, I realised -- it was only Diego Forlan! ;D
Wed 04/08/04 at 11:22
Regular
Now you hear my call and echo it. Well done Mikey, you'll never walk alone.
Wed 04/08/04 at 03:02
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
2-1 finish.

Good result for us, shame about Gerrard limping off though :(
Wed 04/08/04 at 02:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Paranoid wrote:

The half time music...oh i was swaying my arms for all of that
-----------------

It's good for say, the first 3 times. But aftre 300 times, it gets a bit tedious :P

God bless you Michael Owen!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.