GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A slightly adult 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 01:43
Regular
"8==="
Resi 4
Geist
Advance Wars
Zelda
Killer 7

Good, that'll do me for now.
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:28
Regular
"-_-"
Ok i think nintendo getting slightly older games is good. But maybe that's not a good thing. If nintendo don't advertise (like usual) then itll all mess up. They wont gain a new audience, they'll just get even less customers from the clinetele (sp) they already have. So theyll just be siping out younger ninty fans. Well thats my prediction *steps away from crystal ball*
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:33
Regular
"Underbean"
*looks in crystal ball*
I see that nintedo will not advertise any gamecube games only advertise the DS. They should advertise both, if i was head of nintendo there consoles would be selling like hot cakes, or cold ones if you like them better. if nintendo listened to their target market which i persume is teens like us, they could ask us about what features their consoles could have then their consoles would sell better.
My ideas for the revoloution or the one after:
backwards compatible
dvd player
Thu 10/02/05 at 14:41
chatterbox wrote:
> *looks in crystal ball*

> My ideas for the revoloution or the one after:
> backwards compatible
> dvd player

You better get to the patent office on the double, someone might steal your ideas!!!!
Thu 10/02/05 at 15:02
"period drama"
Zelda ...
Oh baby
Fri 11/02/05 at 13:32
Regular
"8==="
I blo u away wiv my gun
Fri 11/02/05 at 16:22
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Cube needs another Goldeneye or Perfect Dark. A great game exclusive to the console. OK I know Zelda isn't too far off but.........
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:37
Regular
"kill my enemys"
i think resi 4 and the new zelda will be advertised.
Fri 11/02/05 at 20:04
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Hopefully Resi 4 will get some more people interseted and if they advertise it well enough people are sure to come because it is a quality game.
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
N64 Fan wrote:
> Cube needs another Goldeneye or Perfect Dark. A great game exclusive
> to the console. OK I know Zelda isn't too far off but.........

Metroid Prime is a great game exclusive to the Cube.
Sat 12/02/05 at 03:13
Regular
"8==="
But it's not exactly an FPS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.