GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A slightly adult 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 01:43
Regular
"8==="
Resi 4
Geist
Advance Wars
Zelda
Killer 7

Good, that'll do me for now.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:31
Regular
"Underbean"
The New Zelda looks very mature, the other ones were younger which opens new markets to nintendo, do you think there will be an age rating higher than 3+ maybe it will be 12+ or 15+
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:33
Regular
"Touched!"
I still fail to see how Creepy has picked a fight here. He just said he didn't agree with Hedfix, take a chill pill Dringo. And talking to yourself makes you look insane..your not are you?
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:34
Regular
But what was there to disagree with????

I don't understand what there was to disagree with!!!

I think I'm going to go back to FOG (although no one goes there) or stick to the movie forum from now on.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:36
Regular
Creepy wasn't disagreeing. He was stating the opinion that he likes Nintendo games no matter what their age demographic.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:41
Regular
No no no no no.

He clearly wrote: "OMG YEH NINTENDO IS GROWNING UP."

In a sarcastic dig at the post.

Although Hedfix didn't say Nintendo were growing up. In fact only one of the games in that list is actually being made by Nintendo (although 4 are being published).

It's like me standing outside my house, looking at my car and saying "my car is red" only for my neighbour to come along and say "Oh wow, what's wrong with blue cars?"

I never said I didn't like blue cars, I just said my car was red.

Argh I'm going back to bed. I've had a total of 10 hours sleep all week.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Underbean"
Ok this is gone on for too long, shut up all of you or i'll beat you up hee hee
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Touched!"
The sleep factor might be why lol. Creepy is just a bit retarded at times..he wasn't doing it to wind anyone up..we all know what he's like..:P
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:44
Regular
*Dringo realises he hypocritically started a pointless argument*

*slides off chair and falls under computer desk*
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:46
Regular
Argument Closed

:P
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:47
Regular
"Underbean"
Argument open

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.