GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A slightly adult 2005"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 01:43
Regular
"8==="
Resi 4
Geist
Advance Wars
Zelda
Killer 7

Good, that'll do me for now.
Thu 10/02/05 at 01:43
Regular
"8==="
Resi 4
Geist
Advance Wars
Zelda
Killer 7

Good, that'll do me for now.
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:13
Regular
Don't forget Odama.

*chuckles*
Thu 10/02/05 at 11:14
Regular
"8==="
Pinball army of death!
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Odama looks quality.

Except it doesn't.

But it'll rock, I reckon.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:05
Regular
I have to agree with that, Odama looks great but doesn't.

Says it all.

It is a far more "adult" 2005. Expect more announcements at E3.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:07
Regular
OMG YEH NINTENDO IS GROWNING UP.

No offence mate. I don’t care if they grow up or not, I like Nintendo’s games.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:17
Regular
This is what I mean about the aggressiveness of the Nintendo forum, why Creepy do you want to pick a fight? Why?

All Hedfix is saying that it is a slightly more adult 2005 and that pleases him.

We've all nicely agreed that yes, there are a few nice new adult games in the works.

And they are.

And most Nintendo fans on these forums also don't really care if Nintendo grow up. Although a few darker Nintendo games are exactly what I could do with right now. Metroid just isn't enough.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:25
Regular
ummm? I was debating? isn’t anyone aloud another opinion in the Nintendo forum then?

Shut up, fan boy.

I was talking to Hedfix, he knows I’m not starting an argument with him.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
"Touched!"
Dringo, the problem with this board is fanboys. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Creepy might be a pikey bas but he doesn't have to agree with what others say and for me personally I'm glad there are some more "adult" games but I'm still looking forward to traditional Ninty games.
Thu 10/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
What opinion? No ones disagreeing with you, you're picking a fight with a topic that isn't a debate.

Going on past arguments on these forums this is how I'd expect the argument to go.

"Nintendo have adult games"

"OMG I'm going to act bigger than you by talking like a spanner and say I like normal Nintendo games adult or not"

"Oh so do I, but it's nice to get some adult games"

"Yeah but I prefer normal Nintendo games, they're good enough to me"

"well they're pretty good but I could do with some more adult titles too"

"Kiddie Nintendo games are just as good as the adult ones"

"I'm not argueing with you, I agree"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

*Dringo walks out on yet another totally pointless post and another tossa that constantly goes on about the right to have an opinion and then disses Dringo for having a biased one*

I wonder where the next one is going to come from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.