GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've changed my mind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 17/07/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Just a quick apology.

I've changed my mind about mac's. They're really not as bad as I thought, and well, they're actually the greatest invention I've ever had the privilege to touch.

Yes, it was wrong of me to be so judgemental without -ever- using a mac beforehand... so I apologise. I should never have been so close-minded and quick to judge.

I guess, you know.. I've just been so biased, basing my judgements on my own false misconceptions when in all honesty, Mac's are so useful, and hell, I think in some ways they're better than PC's. *coughs and splutters*

So yes, I'm sorry. They're actually -quite good-.
Sat 17/07/04 at 19:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tyla wrote:
> Very pretty, they've even mentioned supplying me with a G4 powerbook
> (17") so I can work from home too

Nice, just make sure it isnt a ringbinder with some keyboard keys stuck in it.
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:57
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
cookie monster wrote:
> Tyla wrote:
> I've just accepted a new job which will involve ne having a rather
> sexy new G5 with matching TFT all to myself!
>
> So pretty...

Very pretty, they've even mentioned supplying me with a G4 powerbook (17") so I can work from home too
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:55
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Tyla wrote:
> I've just accepted a new job which will involve ne having a rather
> sexy new G5 with matching TFT all to myself!

So pretty...
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:53
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Turbonutter wrote:
> So yes, I'm sorry. They're actually -quite good-.

Welcome to the fold Rob.

Once you get over the initial "I've got a mouse button missing", they a joy to work on.

I've just accepted a new job which will involve ne having a rather sexy new G5 with matching TFT all to myself!
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
OS X really is in a league of its own compared to OS 9.

I love PC's and Mac's for different reasons- my PC is powerful for games and my iBook is good for surfing in the garden/taking to Uni/using at school etc etc.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:51
Regular
"Freeola Support"
Well having Macs with OS9 on it I can tell you they make lovely paper weights but for me are an absolute nightmare to work on (although please note havent actually tried OSX yet)
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Wha wha wha?

I tried using the Mac in our studios at Uni to record some work, and it was impossible. It actually has better audio software, but I couldn't get anything to work, so I went back to the Carillon and did it first time.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Timmargh, give us back Turbonutter!!
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Just a quick apology.

I've changed my mind about mac's. They're really not as bad as I thought, and well, they're actually the greatest invention I've ever had the privilege to touch.

Yes, it was wrong of me to be so judgemental without -ever- using a mac beforehand... so I apologise. I should never have been so close-minded and quick to judge.

I guess, you know.. I've just been so biased, basing my judgements on my own false misconceptions when in all honesty, Mac's are so useful, and hell, I think in some ways they're better than PC's. *coughs and splutters*

So yes, I'm sorry. They're actually -quite good-.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.