GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Keeping fit..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/07/04 at 11:21
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
Ok, so most of us are around a PC all day, so how do you all keep fit?

Personally, I skip for 15-20 minutes every morning (no schoolgirl jokes Bullet) then I do 20 reps of 26kg barbell in the evening and 15 crouches with the same weight.

What does everyone else do?
Sat 17/07/04 at 01:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Chad Niga wrote:
> I dont want to gain mass.
>
> I'm quite happy with what i am, it's strength, stamina, and speed
> that im interested in.

Work less reps but slow down the rep speed. Trust me.
Sat 17/07/04 at 01:18
Regular
"of Your Dreams!"
I run for 45 minutes every monday, wednesday and friday, along with some dumbell work every night. But when I'm not excercising or something requiring phsyical activity, I'm chatting, being a couch potatoe or playing PS2.
Sat 17/07/04 at 01:01
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I dont want to gain mass.

I'm quite happy with what i am, it's strength, stamina, and speed that im interested in.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:57
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Up-right row.

Why are you doing it as you do? If you want to gain mass or improve definition then there are much better ways.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Oh, just the normal benchpress with the barbells. And stand up and the normal, going up and down bending the elbow, (i cant remember what the name of that exercise is)
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Chad Niga wrote:
> I do a routine of 50 - 25kg barbells, then 50 - 25kg dumbells, then
> 50 barbells again.

Doing what with them?
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I do quite a lot.

I play hockey, training on tuesday and thursday, match every saturday, and sometimes on wednesday with school.
I play football down the park whenever it's sunny.
I do a routine of 50 - 25kg barbells, then 50 - 25kg dumbells, then 50 barbells again. Then whatever i can be arsed to do.

And the long treck home from school if that counts...
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I work out

*Kisses python*

Take that how you will.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:40
Regular
"you've got a beard"
workout 3 times a week (muscle work, not much cardio), tennis every sunday (cardio), usually some kinda recreational sport on a friday too. plus lugging band equipment about all the time :)
Fri 16/07/04 at 13:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I go to the gym on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I do just over an hour of weights/resistance stuff followed by half an hour of cardio.

I also go running on Thursdays and Sundays for an hour and a half.

I play badminton for an hour once or twice a week.

I *did* fence for two hours 2/3 times a week until term finished.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.