GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The BNP, racists? Never!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 23:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Well, any remaining shreds of credibility the BNP had left have now thoroughly been flushed down the toilet. If you watched the documentary about the undercover guy working from inside the British National Party tonight, then you'll know what I mean. Candidates and Councillors of the BNP were exposed as the hate-filled racists they are, inciting racial hatred, conspiring towards criminal damage and making the kind of remarks that even Bernard Manning would cringe at. So in other words, it just confirmed what everyone suspected.

One member running for Councillor spoke of his desire to sit at the top of a hill in town (where all the area's mosques are visible) and let loose with a rocket launcher. The same charming fellow also let slip his fantasy of 'shooting P***s' and how he'd love to get a transit van with a machine gun in the back ("like them helicopters") and gun down Muslims leaving a mosque. Another chap spoke happily of how he squirted dog poo through a local Asian's letterbox. Another cheerfully admitted kicking an Asian in the head during the Bradford race riots, and how he took pleasure in seeing a floored opponent's body go limp when police picked him up. John Tyndall, the man who began the BNP many years ago, was caught on camera suggesting the only things African nations have given the world is black magic, witchcraft, voodoo and AIDS.

As if it wasn't bad enough that leading council members at candidates were caught on camera running their mouths of at the thought of butchering Asians and Muslims, even the party's leader Nick Griffin was exposed as being nothing more than a thug in a suit. Speaking at a rally in Keighley (an area of racial tension), Griffin stated that Islam was a 'vicious wicked faith' and that there was no 'shining knight coming along to slay the Islamic Dragon' and if area members didn't stand up and protect themselves, 'they'll do for your family'. According to Griffin in numerous post-programme interviews, he still stands by his statement, saying he's happy if he's prosecuted and that it just shows the law is an ass.

This from the person who is 'telling the truth'. This is the person thinks Britain is under threat from a rising Islamic threat, and openly admitted on an Newsnight interview that one of the reasons thet Islamic faith has grown over the past hundreds of years is because of rape (thankfully, the interview made him look utterly ridiculous and to see him cough and splutter his frankly pathetic answers was a joy).

If there's anyone left out there who still thinks the BNP are doing the right thing for your country, then for Christ's sake stop kidding yourself. The BNP have been exposed as the racist criminal thugs they are, and hopefully Griffin and his hateful cronies will be subjected to a nice long prison sentence for inciting racial hatred.

The fact that 750,000 people voted for the BNP in June makes me feel genuinely sick.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Don't let me down"
monkey_man wrote:
> kevstar wrote:
> Anywhere where you get more foriegners living than British in England
> is unacceptable and needs to be clamped down. Call me racist but
> thats my
> views and sticking with them.
>
> OK, you're a racist. I think that was just done by someone else.
> How can you have such an incredibly ignorant view of the world?
> That's a question I want an answer too, by the way. Has anything
> ever happened to you that would distort your opinion like this?
Whats all this? Looks like people have it in for me (boo),have I said I don't like other culture's?All I said was - I don't like the way people talk another language after thev'e just been talking to you. And also - the point above which im'e going to explain. If they were more Italians living in Spain(example) or any other Country they wouldn't axcept it, why? because it's not right, it's called an invasion. Yes we should have a varaity of different cultures living here, but theres a certain limit for everything, and why should our Country be chosen to let the most Asylum sekkers in? It's because were soft and we know it, and the sooner we toughen up the better.And as for jim of honour calling me thick about how do you think our culture got hear in the first place? Invasion but the difference is that were allowing them in. And thats how I get my apparently ignorent view of the world.Still don't think im'e racist though.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Kevstar, I just read an earlier post asking Light to call you paranoid instead of ignorant, but I don't think I can extend you that courtesy. The only reason you've given for holding such a grudge against foreigners in our country is that they speak another language, and that makes you think they're plotting against you. Well, here's a quick history lesson for you: the English language is made up of other languages. It's a mongrel language for a mongrel nation. Hardly any of our culture can be truly described as "British". You asking not to be called ignorant is like Nick Griffin asking not to be called a racist thug.
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
kevstar wrote:
> Anywhere where you get more foriegners living than British in England is > unacceptable and needs to be clamped down. Call me racist but thats my
> views and sticking with them.

OK, you're a racist. I think that was just done by someone else. How can you have such an incredibly ignorant view of the world? That's a question I want an answer to, by the way. Has anything ever happened to you that would distort your opinion like this?
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:02
Regular
"That's right!"
I just found out my friend's boyfriend votes BNP, so does his family. She's had many an argument with him about it.

Can't say I'm entirely surprised, since he was a large skin head, but still, I've seen him talking to asians at work and all the while he was thinking "Get out of my country."

Morons.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:55
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
kevstar wrote:
> Sorry Azul but I can speak French, and considering thats the only
> place iv'e been abroad, I do speak it when in France and don't expect
> everyone to speak English. If I did then I would only expect that in
> Britain, and to the guy who says English people are loosing thier
> culture is spot on. Anywhere where you get more foriegners living
> than British in England is unacceptable and needs to be clamped down.
> Call me racist but thats my views and sticking with them.

Ok - you're a racist.

Nice and simple, no?

Why should these 'foreigners' (OOOH! Bad word, bad word!) be stopped from living in a particular area? Especially one where it's going to be easier for them to live, if they're with people from a fellow race/background?

Should we hereby stop any English people from moving to areas where there are other English people in foreign countries?

And why must our culture be 'protected' from other cultures? Are you thick? How do you think 'our' culture got here in the first place? If you ask me, there isn't too much worth 'defending' from anyone in terms of British culture, so I'm all too happy to embrace other cultures' thoughts and practices on certain issues.

Why is a person's background or race the determioning factor with you? You clearly couldn't care less if they're people who benefit a community, abide by its laws and such, you only care about where they came from. That's ignorance on such a large scale. Why do you even care about where they came from? They're here, and if they want to have a better life by living here, and living by our laws, then they should be encouraged to come into Britain. Much better than the shaven headed racist thugs that we seem to be breeding lately, who don't care at all about the law.

If you're so worried about our culture, why not target those damaging other people's lives first that come from our country already? You just want to find a scapegoat for problems with a real solution that you don't want to listen to. Stop being so pathetic.
Sat 17/07/04 at 12:58
"Was UW."
Don't know why BNP is a political party. Everyone is entitled to a point of view, but that view is just hatred and discrimination.

UW.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Azul wrote:
> I bet Kevstar is the kind of person that, upon going on holiday,
> expects everyone to speak English and doesn't bother
> learning/speaking a single word of their language out of courtesy.
> Such people annoy me.
Sorry Azul but I can speak French, and considering thats the only place iv'e been abroad, I do speak it when in France and don't expect everyone to speak English. If I did then I would only expect that in Britain, and to the guy who says English people are loosing thier culture is spot on. Anywhere where you get more foriegners living than British in England is unacceptable and needs to be clamped down. Call me racist but thats my views and sticking with them.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> the darkies are ruining it.

Those damn darkies *shakes fist* how dare we (and everythig in our culture) be descended from them *shakes harder*
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
They're moles! ALL OF THEM! We're not racists!

I just hate Islams.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:41
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
The Newsnight interview was particularly fascinating, watching him get tied up further in further in his own deluded view of the world.

Apparently, the undercover reporter got one of the BNP councillors drunk and forced him to disclose his fantasy (one which happened to be gunning down Muslims), and 'suggested' that he plant bombs with which to kill Muslims. "What would have happened if that angry young man would have followed your reporter's advice? It's could have killed hundreds and the BBC would be responsible."

Also, the thugs caught on camera were recruited by the undercover mole as part of an elaborate sting operation (not true) and Nick Griffin is an expert on the Koran (not true). Also, Britain is awesome and the darkies are ruining it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.