GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE IS RUBISH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 17:33
Regular
Come on, wrestling is like watching a soap opera with people fighting.

I hate to say this to you but eat this

WRESTLING IS FAKE
WRESTLING IS RUBISH

they dont even really hit each other and its all scripted. if i were you i would watch some proper tv, not this 'sport-entertainment' trash
Sat 17/07/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yes WWE is fake and at times totally stupid and predictable. But it's just designed for entertainment, it's not supposed to be taken too seriously. And like the original poster said, if you don't like it, turn it over and quit bitchin'
Sat 17/07/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Guess who..."
Oh, indeed I have missed these "debates" in which a naive and ignorant hick begins a thread in which the focal point is a subject that he has no knowledge of whatsoever other than his own insolent presumtions and gullible belief of everything his just-as-uninformed friends tell him. I always lay waste in these things.

IQ of 130? And we're supposed to just fall for that are we when you've shown us very little element of intelligence through your inability to use correct grammar and inartuculate phrasing.

I suggest, Professor caz67(?) that your apparantly intellectual self partake in the research in the field of professional wrestling. May I suggest a Secrets of Pro Wrestling book? Or, surmising that you are not this self-proclaimed genius, then perhaps something less perplexing - try it yourself you sticky little weed. Because I assure you, step into the ring with anyone of these so-called "actors" and I guarantee you won't leave without a punctured lung and/or at least two broken ligaments (unless, of course, you stepped into the ring with Edge, who is a pansy). I spit in the face of grubby little toads like you - your ceiling is my floor.

P.S. It bewilders me that you dislike soap-operas. Surely someone of your class would idolize this trash.
Sat 17/07/04 at 16:42
Regular
"you've got a beard"
*appluads Cong Woman for her fine exit and goes back to praying for a Timmy Mallett comeback tour*
Sat 17/07/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
They are stunts.. not even the real actors doing it..

.. But hey im better than this..

*Leaves*
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:34
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
caz37 wrote:
> Joe Dark wrote:
> OMG!! did you know that neo is not real!! he is fake and all the
> fights are planned out! the whole film is scripted they don't even
> get hurt
>
> Still more real than wrestling

Sorry? CGI effects and continuous retakes are more real than wrestling? Are you really that ignorant?

Justify that statement to me. I put it to you that The Matrix: Reloaded's fights are less 'real' than wrestling. I want to see your argument.

I await your reply with the most baited of breaths.
Sat 17/07/04 at 13:30
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
caz37 wrote:

> If you want to see some decent fights, then watch The Matrix
> Reloaded.

and with that comment your thoughts and views became about as relevant as a Timmy Mallet comeback tour.
When i was signing up did i miss the sign that said and every fortnight or month a tard shall visit the WWE forum and repeat the same old tired tripe others before him have spouted about the fakeness of wrestling
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
just out of interest, have you ever done any wrestling caz37?

i just assumed you had since you have SO much inside information.

*pops*
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:24
Regular
caz37 wrote:
> If you want to see some decent fights, then watch The Matrix
> Reloaded.

LOL, just from that comment I'm not even going to bother.
Sat 17/07/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
caz37 wrote:

> BUT I would personally rather watch paint dry that watch WWE

Caz if you really want to come and watch paint dry your more than welcome to at my house. As the other half (Cong-man incase you hadnt guessed) is painting. the new house. So that should be really riviting for you :o)
Sat 17/07/04 at 10:34
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> OMG!! did you know that neo is not real!! he is fake and all the
> fights are planned out! the whole film is scripted they don't even
> get hurt

Still more real than wrestling

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.