GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE IS RUBISH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 17:33
Regular
Come on, wrestling is like watching a soap opera with people fighting.

I hate to say this to you but eat this

WRESTLING IS FAKE
WRESTLING IS RUBISH

they dont even really hit each other and its all scripted. if i were you i would watch some proper tv, not this 'sport-entertainment' trash
Sat 17/07/04 at 09:42
Regular
caz37 wrote:
> If you want to see some decent fights, then watch The Matrix
> Reloaded.

OMG!! did you know that neo is not real!! he is fake and all the fights are planned out! the whole film is scripted they don't even get hurt
Sat 17/07/04 at 08:34
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> Need some glasses son, you obviously missed the full stop inbetween
> the 1 and the 3.
>
> And like GP said you're just forcing your ignorant opinion onto
> others if you aren't actually prepared to listen to others take on
> the subject.

First My vision is perfet says my optician and please dont get my IQ confused with yours

I do listen to what you say but the same thing is said in every post:

'i know it's not fake'

Apart from that there is no other real point been made against what i've said so i have nothing to listen to
Sat 17/07/04 at 08:30
Regular
Okay fair enough, if you want to spend your time sitting up till 1 in the morning to watch this sopa opera then fair enough

BUT I would personally rather watch paint dry that watch WWE

If you want to see some decent fights, then watch The Matrix Reloaded.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:42
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
caz37 wrote:

> First off my IQ is 130

Need some glasses son, you obviously missed the full stop inbetween the 1 and the 3.

And like GP said you're just forcing your ignorant opinion onto others if you aren't actually prepared to listen to others take on the subject.
Fri 16/07/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
caz37 wrote:
> Come on, wrestling is like watching a soap opera with people
> fighting.
>
> I hate to say this to you but eat this
>
> WRESTLING IS FAKE
> WRESTLING IS RUBISH

yes it is fake but it is not rubbish. It's very entertaining with athleticism adds to it. You should keep your opinion to yourself nextime.
Fri 16/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
caz37 wrote:
> First off my IQ is 130
> Second 'caz'is a nickname and 37 is my lucky number
> lastly, this is a forum for debate, so i want my opinion to be known
> and I really could care less what anyone else thinks. okay?

Hilarious.

You're a pretty funny guy, at least unintentionally.

You completely fail to explain why 'caz37' is a proper username - I don't care one jot about where it came from, it's still bereft of capitalised latters to denote it as a name, and it still strikes no one as being more 'proper' than another. Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly care about this, but you didn't come in this forum to talk about wrestling did you?

You post here because this is a forum for debate. Fine, I get that. You then make some strange statement about how much you care about other people's thoughts on the matter.

Apologies in advance to anyone but caz37 who has to read this, but I've always had a problem with those who use the term 'could care less'. Don't you mean 'couldn't care less'? Because if you could care less, then that means you do care about the subject to some degree. If you couldn't care less, on the other hand, well, you just couldn't care less about the topic or thoughts. So, I'm not sure what you're getting at there.

Still, your tone implies that you came in a forum of debate to force your opinion on others, as Grandprix said. I don't understand - you claim on the one hand that you want your opinion to be known, which I don't have a problem with, but you don't care what others think? Why bother in the first place? You don't want to talk about it, thus not allowing us to get to know you, thus building no bond to allow conversation or debate to continue. Just don't bother us with your uninformed and intolerant position in the first place.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
caz37 wrote:

> I dont have a clue what your on about but why cant you have a proper
> name like the rest of us not using any of this symbol tripe

Caz.. everyone is an individual apart from you You seem as though you follow everyone elses opinion. Kinda like someone else i know... It looks as though Conga has totally gone over the top of you head! I'll tell him when i get home :P
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
caz37 wrote:
> lastly, this is a forum for debate, so i want my opinion to be known
> and I really could care less what anyone else thinks. okay?

A forum for debate, yet you don't care what other people think? You're not debating anything then. You're forcing your opinion on others.
Fri 16/07/04 at 18:13
Regular
Jim of Honor wrote:
> You're a fine one to talk - 'caz37'? How's that a proper name?
> What's a proper name? And if we going on about being 'proper', it's
> 'you're', not 'your'. Not forgetting the apostrophe in 'can't', or
> indeed the fact that you've left a question mark out of a question,
> somewhat strangely.
>
> And why did you bother making this thread in the first place? Are
> you completely stupid? Is it just your mental age that's lower than
> 10, or is it your IQ as well?
>
> Here's a tip, sport - don't go invading a forum if you don't like the
> subject, unless you want a proper dressing down.

First off my IQ is 130
Second 'caz'is a nickname and 37 is my lucky number
lastly, this is a forum for debate, so i want my opinion to be known and I really could care less what anyone else thinks. okay?
Fri 16/07/04 at 17:46
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
caz37 wrote:
> I dont have a clue what your on about but why cant you have a proper
> name like the rest of us not using any of this symbol tripe

You're a fine one to talk - 'caz37'? How's that a proper name? What's a proper name? And if we going on about being 'proper', it's 'you're', not 'your'. Not forgetting the apostrophe in 'can't', or indeed the fact that you've left a question mark out of a question, somewhat strangely.

And why did you bother making this thread in the first place? Are you completely stupid? Is it just your mental age that's lower than 10, or is it your IQ as well?

Here's a tip, sport - don't go invading a forum if you don't like the subject, unless you want a proper dressing down.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.