GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Confused about Girlfriend..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/07/04 at 22:46
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
I've had many a girlfriend in the past, but the one I am going out with at the moment is something very special and i can honestly say that I love her... and she loves me, or so she says.

Anyway, last week she sed she didn't want me to go out with her that friday as she was going out one last time with her friends before she went on holiday. Nothing to do with the fact they my friends as well.. anyway, I didn't go in the end. But they all stayed over nite at one of the friends house and apparantly she kissed this other guy, but broke away. She claims she cant remember it, and there were no witnesses, so I cant confirm either way.

We decided to forget about it. I wanted to be angry, just couldn't though. Very weird. She also then told me the real reason she went out was cos she wanted to see wat it was liked without me and then proceeded to go on about how she'll never exclude me again cos it wasn't fun.

She then went on holiday and is still on holiday and will be for a few more weeks. I went out friday nite and stayed at the same friends house and apparantly someone there told her that I was flirting with some of the girls there. All of which back me up in saying that I wasn't.

I then proceeded to get quite a hurtful email saying how I didn't think about her while she's out there and that I am using her kissing that guy as an excuse to get revenge. Even though I honestly did nothing.

I don't really have a reason to post this tbh. I just wanted some ppl to talk to it about with.

Basically, what would you all do? I love her... but at the same time I am hating her for making me feel this way. And i know she used to fancy the guy she kissed, so probably still does. And when she sed she is looking forward to getting home, seeing me wasn't the first thing she sed, it was so she could talk to him about something "important". That could be seen as 2 things. Either she's gonna tell him that him and her are never gonna happen... or well, I don't really wanna think about that...

I cant work anything out and I am very confused about it all... She even spent the whole of the day after she kissed the guy slagging him off... but you would though wouldn't you? You wouldn't be saying good things about them after something like that.

What should I do? Should I do anything? Anyone fancy offering some advise or physcological reports?

Thanks anyways.
Look forward to seeing some replies in the morning.
Sat 24/07/04 at 23:09
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
partycrasher wrote:
> >woopwoop:
> >Confused about Girlfriend...
>
>
>
> your gay

Takes one to know one...
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
>woopwoop:
>Confused about Girlfriend...

your gay
Sat 24/07/04 at 21:46
Regular
"indecipherable"
what a happy ending, keep it up dude
Sat 24/07/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd tell her to go fuuck her attention seeking, manipulative little arrse.

But that's just me.
Sat 24/07/04 at 12:45
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
WoopWoop wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> That sucks. Just try to get on with life until those 11 days are up.
>
> Its easy to say it... following it through is very hard.

It's not as if you have a choice!

I only read through half this topic but how long you been together?

Why would they go to the cinema together to 'talk'..

C'mon..this is obvious,she is seeing if they can become an item in which case she'll dump you.

If he don't want a relationship then she'll stay with you and spin you lies about her behaviour such as 'he had personal problems he wanted to talk about'

This girl don't like taking chances!
Fri 23/07/04 at 08:53
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Seeing her, or 'seeing her'?
>
> ;-D
>
> At least it's all good between you. And if you've both agreed to talk
> over any problems before ending the relationship, it should make for
> a much stronger relationship.
>
> Congratulations

Thank you. And it's Seeing her ;). Not 'seeing her'. We are watching a DVD together, then off to see thunderbirds with all our mates, hehehehehehe.
Fri 23/07/04 at 08:51
Regular
Seeing her, or 'seeing her'?

;-D

At least it's all good between you. And if you've both agreed to talk over any problems before ending the relationship, it should make for a much stronger relationship.

Congratulations
Fri 23/07/04 at 08:47
Regular
"I dnt hv a cachfras"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Great stuff, glad it all worked out.
>
> Agreeing to not go to the cinema is a good sign. Did she explain
> properly why she didn't want you to go out 'that' night?
>
> Anyhoo, as long as you're both back on track :-)

Yes, back on track we are... I think she's planning on making this last a very long time as well from some of the things she was staying. Like "If we live together", subtle hints going on there??? (yay)

As for "that" night, I aint asking about it, brings back bad memories. hehe. I'll keep that one in the closet.

O yeah, we also set a loada ground rules about how neither of us will ever leave each other unless we have both talked over whatever problems we have with each other first...

So yeah, sounds good to me, we'll see how all this goes. Seeing her in 6 hours.
Fri 23/07/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Good im glad everything is sorted out..
Fri 23/07/04 at 08:40
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah i am also glad that things have worked out for you hun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.