GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR 2 - Buy, you must?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Mon 14/02/05 at 20:17
Regular
I have ordered KOTOR 2 (knights of the old republic) but I'd simply like to know from anyone who owns or as played the game if it was worth parting with my lovely greens...even though it's too late to stop that.

Is it better or worse than the first game? And finally - does it have as much replayability as the 1st game/ take a long time to complete?

Thanks, Jon
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:50
Regular
"8==="
I think the light side is harder because in being good you get less XP by avoiding fights.

Same as Fable.
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:33
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I always try to play it going to the light but the path of the dark is too tempting and far more fun.
Tue 15/02/05 at 15:36
Regular
"8==="
I take it you played it through twice: once light and once dark.

Otherwise you are insane.
Tue 15/02/05 at 12:53
Regular
First one took me about sixty hours.

I was ridiculously thorough.
Tue 15/02/05 at 02:29
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Flower power wrote:
> Posts like '?' are just used to 'bump-up' your post total - which is
> way beyond obsessive. You've changed - you used to be alright...tch
> tch

I think was more of a "what the **** are you talking about" "?".
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I think it will take me longer than the 1st to complete. So far Ive played it for 15 and a half hours and im only on the 2nd planet out of 6 i think.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:07
Regular
...you know, you know...
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:01
Regular
"8==="
errrrrr

ok?

I'm off to watch Huff.
Mon 14/02/05 at 20:59
Regular
"\\"
I'll go with Hedfix on this one...

Erm... What?
Mon 14/02/05 at 20:59
Regular
Posts like '?' are just used to 'bump-up' your post total - which is way beyond obsessive. You've changed - you used to be alright...tch tch

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.