GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTOR 2 - Buy, you must?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords '.
Mon 14/02/05 at 20:17
Regular
I have ordered KOTOR 2 (knights of the old republic) but I'd simply like to know from anyone who owns or as played the game if it was worth parting with my lovely greens...even though it's too late to stop that.

Is it better or worse than the first game? And finally - does it have as much replayability as the 1st game/ take a long time to complete?

Thanks, Jon
Fri 04/03/05 at 20:20
Regular
And...I have now completed the game on the Light Side (Male) :D
Sun 27/02/05 at 20:27
Regular
I'm now a long way into my 6th planet, the Onderon revisited thing. I've notched up about 30 hours of gameplay and have all 10 characters.
Mon 21/02/05 at 20:02
Regular
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS* Help for timmy o toole:Peragus 2

You don't need to equip it...go and speak to HK-50 in the Driod Control Room and he should give you the code...it is then stored in your Journal thing.

To get through the airlock type the code into the machine either in or opposite the Droid Control Room...then you can go through there

You get the code from watching holo-logs but if you can't be bothered the code is : 7 5 17 13 3 which you enter next to the lift console
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:35
Regular
"ineedhelponkotor2"
i dont no how to equip the sonic sensor thing s o i can reord the voieprint
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:34
Regular
"ineedhelponkotor2"
plz im really stuck im only on peragus
Mon 21/02/05 at 15:34
Regular
"ineedhelponkotor2"
i need help on kotor 2
Mon 21/02/05 at 11:31
"Woooooooooooooooooo"
KOTOR 2 is very similiar to KOTOR in its elements of RPG, but that doesn't make it samey at all. The game combines the classic elements and adds to them, and this feels very refreshing. The game is just as good as the first, keep it
Sun 20/02/05 at 19:54
Regular
Rhysio wrote:
> thnx Jon $m!th

:)
Sun 20/02/05 at 10:53
Regular
"Werd"
thnx Jon $m!th
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:57
Regular
"fresh"
bought the first game, never played it. so with the release of the second game i thought buy it but this time play it. spent about 15 hours on it and to be honest i find it boaring.dont get me wrong i love star wars always have but this game,for me will take a bit longer to get into. battlefront was great, got into that straight away. if you can tell me what to expect. i must have something to keep me going. by the way im 39 and still love my xbox.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.