GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mercenaries"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mercenaries'.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Anybody getting it?
Anybody played the demo?
Gets excellent reviews across the board but I haven't seen that much blurb about it or hype.
Page:
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:16
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Not to my knowledge, I'm not sure if the cheat weapons get unlocked if you kill him though, it may just be a bonus for an alive capture.
Sun 20/03/05 at 16:15
Regular
"8==="
Aside from the extra money you don't unlock anything else for capturing them alive right?
Sun 20/03/05 at 13:02
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I don't know how many retries it took, but I finally got Sung, alive too. I'm now enjoying my money and new found weapons. Sweeet portable airstrikes. =D
Fri 18/03/05 at 04:57
"Tesco value"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> What an idiot. I completed two (what I considered to be) ridiculously
> hard missions, then fluked a third one. To celebrate I went on a
> murderous rampage, wasting any sucker who dared to come anywhere near
> to me.
>
> Many fell in that rampage, a few civilians had a rude awakening.
> Airstrikes were called on shopping centres, bunker busters fired at
> cinemas.
>
> Then, running up a hillside, I was told a card was nearby, so I
> decked him and his cronies good and proper. Then I saved it.
>
> So now I have no money and pretty much the whole world wants my
> blood.
>
> I have an older save, but really can't be bothered to do those
> horrible missions again. I've a feeling the next mission I take on
> will be tough.

press back, go to the screen which shows you the factions mood against you and press on the D pad

right,down,left,up,up,left,down,right and it'l make a ping, and thats a million in the bank.

using it after I completed the game just levelling everything in sight! fuel air bombs all the way
Fri 18/03/05 at 00:41
Regular
"8==="
Nah, just keep hopping from vehicle to vehicle and stealing ammo, you'll be fine. If things get too tough - drive off, heal, tool-up again and charge right back in. :)
Fri 18/03/05 at 00:31
Regular
What an idiot. I completed two (what I considered to be) ridiculously hard missions, then fluked a third one. To celebrate I went on a murderous rampage, wasting any sucker who dared to come anywhere near to me.

Many fell in that rampage, a few civilians had a rude awakening. Airstrikes were called on shopping centres, bunker busters fired at cinemas.

Then, running up a hillside, I was told a card was nearby, so I decked him and his cronies good and proper. Then I saved it.

So now I have no money and pretty much the whole world wants my blood.

I have an older save, but really can't be bothered to do those horrible missions again. I've a feeling the next mission I take on will be tough.
Thu 17/03/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Hum i've not really got time to play this but hopefully i'll get abit more into it.
Thu 17/03/05 at 10:54
"Tesco value"
once you complete mercenaries, and you get the playground of destruction. It starts from the beginning and you have to complete the objectives in the plane...
when you go to pick up your carbine, he picks up a handgun instead? I didn't think these were available? I started the game as usual but the gun had vanished and I was just left with the weapons that I had first completed the game with.

I cant see any point of the playground of destruction!
Wed 16/03/05 at 17:05
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
That's the first post I destroyed when I first played, I saw something flashing red and I didn't have clue what it was so the natural thing to do was to knock it into the sea. :-)
Tue 15/03/05 at 09:29
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Yup same here, one listening post is cheekily placed just outside the first MASH area, and you miss it every time in a car/hummer as the viewing angle is just off. Tis on top of the hill of the first bend!

Currently only missing a few but going through on POD mode now and just destroying everything :)
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.