GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mercenaries"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mercenaries'.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Anybody getting it?
Anybody played the demo?
Gets excellent reviews across the board but I haven't seen that much blurb about it or hype.
Page:
Sat 02/04/05 at 18:53
Regular
"8==="
:D
Sat 02/04/05 at 16:50
Regular
Placing C4 on vehicles is just too much fun. Especially when you're disguised as the side you're trying to kill.

NK Officer : "Ah, here comes one of our comrades in his nice big, strangely beeping, cargo truck."

"Why doesn't he slow down? Somebody might get hurt."

"He's heading for that large group of tanks and jeeps!"

KABLOOEY!
Sat 02/04/05 at 11:01
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
OR, place a load in a row, then drive at top speed, jump out with the detonator equipped and let rip just as the car goes over the first one. You won't be seeing that car for a while.
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:58
"Tesco value"
you've got to jump onto the jeep, or whatever vehicle you are using, then lay the charge. For added fireworks, attach a couple to a chinese fuel truck!

also, try putting about 5 on the floor, and park directly over it, and watch it fly!
Wed 30/03/05 at 15:01
Regular
Am I being really thick, because when I want to put C4 onto a jeep or suchlike that I've just got out of, I just end up putting it on the ground next to it.

I want to drive a C4'd up jeep into something else, but it's no good when I just end up blowing up a bush nearby instead....
Wed 30/03/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Not the game master"
I played the demo and completed it i think its a dam good game, going to get the whole thing soon, the graphics are good and the sound is very good, if you put it through your surround sound system like i have its even better. i also like it how you can use any of the jeeps, tanks, helicopters etc, i love using the the helicopters.
Mon 28/03/05 at 16:53
"possibly impossible"
Right. Got this the other day and I'm just waiting for a moment to start playing.

Reading this, I can't wait...
Sun 27/03/05 at 16:37
Regular
I might have a crack at finishing it later, though I'm sure the end mission is ridiculously hard. What a game - Mercenaries 2 will surely be perfection in CD/DVD form.
Sun 27/03/05 at 10:05
Regular
"8==="
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> Well I did it using that advice. I killed sergei then just used the
> chopper to unload on the cards tank, then landed it as quickly as
> possible and verified the body. seems like cheating though really.

Yeah I had to do the same.

The game cheats firs though by having infinite tanks come at the HQ, if you sit on a hill near the HQ and use about 10 tankbusters you'll see what I mean.

Weird mission.
Sun 27/03/05 at 09:09
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
You can definitely go back for the picture cards, not to sure about the number cards though.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.