GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager '05"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Is dangerously addictive, almost impossibly deep, and is a truly marvellous management spectacle.

It is also frustrating beyond words, often truly ridiculous and is a cause of premature mental instability.

I love Football Manager '05
Page:
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:59
Regular
": ("
Nevermind anyway, the Football Manager I bought was pirated and I only found out today when he e-mailed me saying so. By then it was too late to say I didn't want it because he had already sent it. Now everytime I try loading it up it says 'Cannot Locate CD-Rom, please insert it and try again' and i've installed it and everything.

When I found out it was pirated, I was a little peed because I was expecting it brand new, boxed and with a maunal but instead I got a disc.

If it doesn't work and he doesn't mention on the item description that it's not boxed can't I ask for my money back? I just think £10 for a game without a box is a rip-off seeing as i've just seen Amazon selling it for £15 brand new*.

I had the whole of today off as well, now I have nothing to do. :(

*but of course I will buy from SR because of their reliable postage, good customer services etc...
Thu 14/04/05 at 11:44
Regular
"Bicycle"
Patchs (IMO - unless I start having bugs) are not that important...
Thu 14/04/05 at 10:50
Regular
Hey Coin, I want to download that update patch before I start a new game but theres two types: "With Data" and "Without Data", what does that mean and which one should I download?
Wed 13/04/05 at 23:47
Regular
Well as longas i'm not waiting for match results for more than five minutes i should be able to live wit it.

I hope it comes tommorow as I am doing absolutely nothing and will be able to play all day.
Wed 13/04/05 at 22:39
Regular
Well the proper game's database is huge so it'll obviously take much longer to load. You can pick the database size though...and it also depends on what countries you pick too.
Wed 13/04/05 at 21:45
Regular
Ah man, i've been playing the demo for the last 2 hours. Im actually starting to worry what will happen to my social life once I start the fuull game...
Wed 13/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
I've downloaded the demo on my PC and it was pretty fast, I assume the actual game will go slower seeing as i'm only playing a demo right now? Well, i'm just about to try it on my Laptop to see if it plays fast enough cause I would really prefer to play it on my laptop which is in my room, right in front of the TV, I can lie down and play it and I can take it everywhere.
Wed 13/04/05 at 20:21
Regular
I've played FM 2005 online quite a bit. Someone basically sets up a game then gives you the ip and you join. It's only really good with people you know imo.
Wed 13/04/05 at 19:05
Regular
Doesn't sound great. Think i'll just play it by myself.

Whats the main changes from CM4?
Wed 13/04/05 at 18:41
Regular
"Bicycle"
Play games w/ each other.

Basically like adding another manager. So you can both play (not matches) at the same time, then once you both click continue you advance and so on.

Haven't really done much with it yet though...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.