GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager '05"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Is dangerously addictive, almost impossibly deep, and is a truly marvellous management spectacle.

It is also frustrating beyond words, often truly ridiculous and is a cause of premature mental instability.

I love Football Manager '05
Page:
Sat 15/10/05 at 22:21
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I would also reccomend Pongolle. Has scored 29 goals in half a season (August-Jan) And I got £50 for him. Jermaine Defoe is class, fairly cheap as well. Fernando Torres, Cavenaghi, and Owen are also good. It depends on whther it's a lone striker or not.
Sat 15/10/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
ßìgGíË Li††lÊ Jn® wrote:
> i've got £32 million to spend on a goal-scoreing
> striker- Any suggestions, because ruud is refusing to come?

I'd say Cisse or Pongolle.

For me Cisse averages a goal a game, and that's over 3 seasons!

Pongolle is young and turinging into a class player for me in the forth season.

Older players...the Ukrainian at Milan that I can't spell.
Sat 15/10/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Where can you give a leave of absence? I tried to do it when a player was struggling to settle in, but I couldn't find the option in the player's profile.
Sat 15/10/05 at 21:16
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Just finished my first season as barcelona:

Ludovic giuly got player of the season and champions league player of the season, and ronaldinho, ronaldo, stewart downing and fernando cavenaghi all averaged ove 8.5 throughout the season, with lampard and xavi both also getting in the team of the season. ronaldo suddenly asked to be transfer listed, despite being worth £35.5 million, in the first team for every match of the season, and having a stackload of goals. Gave him a leave of absence, came back worth £2.9 million, came back with 4 games of the season left and hasn't scored since, what a shame.

Finished second in the league, 4 points off Real betis, on 82 points, and I was 17 points ahead of real madrid who finsihed third. Champions league was mixed, scraped through my group of gorica, paninthanikos and anderlecht, then knocked out milan and man utd in the knockout stages but lost to celtic in the semi's. Mixed campaign, although re-inforcements are needed, im getting rid of Ronaldo because he just refuses to play, and thierry henry got 17 starts and scored just once, so he's going. I've got to get another goal-scorer to replace ronaldo, someone like ruud van nistlerooy, other than that im satisfied with my team, and i've got £32 million to spend on a goal-scoreing striker- Any suggestions, because ruud is refusing to come?
Sat 15/10/05 at 17:50
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Because you = rubbish. Nah, you just have to check them every ten minutes.

I'm top of the league at the moment, only lost two games. Sinama-Pongolle has scored 29 goals in 22 appearances. What a ledge...
Sat 15/10/05 at 15:47
Regular
Anyone know why my tactics keep resetting mid-match?
Fri 14/10/05 at 18:23
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Arturo lupoli, yes i've just bought him as barcelona, as well as jhon jairo mosquera, 16, also very good as i know from my other game where i am in the 2016-17 season. Also just bought johnathon spector, a young amercian central defender at man utd, and wouter vandermieren, both whose value soars after a couple of seasons.
Fri 14/10/05 at 17:45
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Kirkland has been really quite good for me keeping 35 clean sheets last season.

End of season 3 and I won the league and CL again. The final was a bit of a walk over, but Inter took me close in the semi's.

[URL]http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=clwin0vl.jpg[/URL]

Bought in Adu and some young defenders as well as King to partner Terry. I sold Caragher, who missed most of the season with a broken leg anyway. I got £5.75m plus Lupilo (SP?) who is a young Italian striker from Arsenal. He's now worth £10m after one game.

Got Veron for free and I'm trying to sell off Juninio.

Hoping to get the FA Cup this season because it's the one trophy I've yet to win.
Fri 14/10/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Mozzy"
Bloody hell, 17-0. Why have you got Kirkland? Why not get a better keeper like Tim Wiese?
Fri 14/10/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I think they had one shot that went wide, so poor old Kirkland was just cleaning his boots the rest of the time.

Heh, one of their defenders got a 1. Never noticed that before.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.