GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England vs. Iceland"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 16:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anyone else watching it? We're looking fairly good, Rooney's strike was pretty decent even despite the deflection. What Jamie Carragher was doing for their goal though I don't know.

Anyway, we look fairly strong, and a good confidence booster for Rooney no doubt.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> The group besides Ireland is:
>
> France
> Faroe Islands
> Switzerland
> Israel
> Cyprus

You'll need to get past switzerland this time, because youre not going to get the top place, although i might have a few quid on ireland to beat them in one of the games.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
The group besides Ireland is:

France
Faroe Islands
Switzerland
Israel
Cyprus
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
Ireland have had some amazing results the last few months. Whats their group like in the WC qualifiers? They must have a great chance of going through as winners if they keep up their good form.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mind you, I doubt the Dutch would've wanted to really push it in fear of injury and fatigue etc.

But still - brilliant result for Ireland, top stuff.
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:14
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Im very pleased with the Ireland result! And well done, Graham, excellent game!
Sat 05/06/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Yup, Rep of Ireland won 1-0 at the Amsterdam Arena with a mixture of first team and reserve players - now thats what I call an achievement. The dutch were pretty poor and and couldn't score in a brothel, Van Nistlerooy playing out wide right still has me in stiches and their defence kept bumping into each other, jokers.
Sat 05/06/04 at 20:58
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Ireland have kept a clean sheet! Unlike England with that t**t of a keeper Robinson
Sat 05/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
AfroJoe wrote:
> I would probably have wanted Holland to do well as well, but no, I've decided that I hate them.

Holland are currently 1-0 down at home to Rep of Ireland and it's Half Time, a typical dire performance by the dutch resulting to their downturn which started a few years ago.

They need to remove the old and overrated (i.e. Kluivart, Cocu, Reizinger etc) and try some younger breed. Van Nistlerooy is playing wide on the right, how stupid can Advocaat get?
Sat 05/06/04 at 18:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Forest Fan wrote:
> What team are you supporting?

I'll be cheering on Italy and Spain. I would probably have wanted Holland to do well as well, but no, I've decided that I hate them.

Colourless wrote:
> 284,000

Uhuh, a very small population. Smaller than Edinburgh and Glasgow. Which are hardly the biggest cities...

> Other than Eidur of course.....

Yes, he's talented. I saw him score at Hampden, when we beat Iceland 2-1. Pretty much the only Icelandic player who looks like he actually plays professional football.

> Lies. He's very consistent. He's consistently not scoring.

Ahah, well done.
Sat 05/06/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Bulgaria are one of the most underated sides in Europe, I highly doubt
> they'll get past the group stages.

A contradiction Monsieur Forest?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.