GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England vs. Iceland"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 16:14
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Anyone else watching it? We're looking fairly good, Rooney's strike was pretty decent even despite the deflection. What Jamie Carragher was doing for their goal though I don't know.

Anyway, we look fairly strong, and a good confidence booster for Rooney no doubt.
Mon 07/06/04 at 19:24
"Sony/PS2/Best"
I think the same but would love to see them in the final
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I think quarters, maybe semis at best.
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:40
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Now that England melted Iceland many people including me think England have a good chance in Euro 2004...Do you?
Sun 06/06/04 at 09:59
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Oh I see Colourless, I was talking about Sweden probably not progressing, as Bulgaria and Italy should occupy the top two slots.
Sun 06/06/04 at 09:57
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Colourless wrote:
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Bulgaria are one of the most underated sides in Europe, I highly
> doubt
> they'll get past the group stages.
>
> A contradiction Monsieur Forest?

Don't think so.
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:07
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
AfroJoe wrote:
> The playoffs are pretty much confirmed for Ireland in that group.

The last WC qualifiers almost everyone predicted we'd never get out of the group. I dont put anything past us.
Sun 06/06/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Flock wrote:
> Lindgren wrote:
> Id take the play-offs.
>
> What with your history in them !?!

A playoff twice got us to the World Cup.
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The playoffs are pretty much confirmed for Ireland in that group. Switzerland might be a fairly good side, but if Ireland can beat Holland in Amsterdam then Switzerland aren't going to beat them.

I'd be delighted if Scotland made the playoffs, as we have a pretty tricky group. Italy, Slovenia, Norway, Belarus, Moldova. I'm fairly confident we'll take Norway, Belarus and Moldova, hopefully in both legs. Slovenia will be tough, so hopefully a good result at Hampden will help against them, and then we'll see what happens away from home. Italy will finish top, no doubt. I'll be going to the Hampden encounter with them, to continue to add to my list of amazing players I've actually seen in action. :-D If we beat them I'll laugh so much, and at home that's quite possible seeing as we beat Holland and drew with Germany, and with, in my opinion, lesser teams.

Scotland for 1st place!

Well, I can dream.
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:25
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> Id take the play-offs.

What with your history in them !?!
Sat 05/06/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Id take the play-offs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.