GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good to see we made an impact..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 04/06/04 at 14:33
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Most of you probably don't know that I and others who I invited complained to Off Com about the then, forthcoming program by Derren Brown, when he conducted a live seance.

I purposely didn't urge anyone not to watch the program, as I thought this would only increase the chance people would watch it.

Anyway, good to see that we managed over 700 complaints in the end.

Taken from the BBC:

[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/3773013.stm[/URL]

I just hope, nothing like this ever takes place on our screens again.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't understand why people have to complain to TV companies all the time, especially over something as silly as this. As someone said before, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Vote with your remote.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You suck sacks, Forest Fan. Honestly. What kind of sheepshagger complains about a TV programme? It's entertainment for Christ sakes. You don't have to watch it. I don't like Big Brother. I don't watch it. Funny, it's really that simple. You're pathetic.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:12
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> So now, I have to answer every post within seconds. You are
> determined, aren't you?

Nope, but you've had plenty of time and you are currently avoiding it.

You simply cannot argue with the facts - only 30 non-biased complaints were made after the show - you had beggar all impact!!

Dont even bother trying to answer Jim of Honor, Pandy et al's replies because you'll only further make a t!t of yourself.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:05
Regular
"The programme became the third most complained about programme, following a screening of The Last Temptation of Christ and spoof documentary Brass Eye."

I can't remember the Brass Eye one, I think it had something to do with child molesters
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:05
Regular
"lets go back"
Only 30 complaints were made after the show aired so 670 were biased and dont count. You can only really complain about a show if you actually watched it.
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
700 complaints makes it the third most-complained about program? Ahaha. Fight the system, people! *yawn*

What was first, Big Brother?
Fri 04/06/04 at 18:59
Regular
Geffdof wrote:
> It doesnt really matter that it was 3rd its still insignificant.

Exactly. What exactly have you achieved from this?

The same amount of people watched who were going to anyway, even before your bumboys came along.

The show was still aired and millions watched it. Kinda makes 700 (or however many - cant remember exactly) complaints insignificant.
Fri 04/06/04 at 18:54
Regular
"lets go back"
It doesnt really matter that it was 3rd its still insignificant. What was 1st and 2nd btw?
Fri 04/06/04 at 18:53
Regular
Seems this shut everyone up.

*POP*

Forest Fan wrote:
> Making it the third largest complained UK television program
> ever.
Fri 04/06/04 at 18:52
Regular
Quinty wrote:
> Ho Ho, it's funny seeing FF's arguments ripped to pieces then him
> running.
>
> Ahr.

So now, I have to answer every post within seconds. You are determined, aren't you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.