GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"World Cup predictions"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/06/06 at 08:29
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Germany V Costa Rica

Poland V Ecuador

Whats going to be the scores?
Sun 02/07/06 at 12:01
Regular
"Mooching around"
True. But it helped them in the match quite a bit, and so you can't really argue with that.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:33
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> biglime wrote:
> Hopefully France can win this on their recent form, not a big
> fan
> of the Frenchies but they're the last of the teams who don't
> resort to dirty tactics to win.
>
> Didn't you see what Henry was up to then to get the free kick
> that they scored the 2nd from against Spain?

I thought portugal was pushing it at exagerrating all their injuries/falls etc, load of wimps.
Sat 01/07/06 at 23:43
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
biglime wrote:
> Hopefully France can win this on their recent form, not a big fan
> of the Frenchies but they're the last of the teams who don't
> resort to dirty tactics to win.

Didn't you see what Henry was up to then to get the free kick that they scored the 2nd from against Spain?
Sat 01/07/06 at 22:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Brazil V France

Brazil started off confidently and put France under pressure and then France took control for a time and it went back and forth without any real chances. There was some great passing on display.

2nd half and France took the lead when Zidane whipped in a teasing ball which found Henry and he volleyed it past Dida. The game opened up as Brazil searched for an equalizer. They had their chances but wasted them and France were trying to hit Brazil on the counter attack.

A tight last few minutes resulted and France held on to upset Brazil yet again. It could have gone either way I feel, as they were evenly matched. I suppose it was just Brazil's weakness - defence - that finished them off in the end.

Semi finals are Germany V Italy and Portugal V France. Any team could win it now.

Double joy for Portugal today. They beat England to reach the semi finals of football's World Cup and Portugal won the X-Box World Cup as two players from Portugal beat two players from Mexico in the final 2-1 playing FIFA 2006.
Sat 01/07/06 at 22:35
Regular
Hopefully France can win this on their recent form, not a big fan of the Frenchies but they're the last of the teams who don't resort to dirty tactics to win.
Sat 01/07/06 at 19:12
Regular
So much to vent, but I can shorten it to this...

Sven - f**** boring cu**
Ronaldo - cheeky cocky c*** numpty sh***. Hes going to get slaughtered in Man U next season.
Sat 01/07/06 at 19:06
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Even with a german ringer England still can't win on penalties. Bye bye, oh Ronaldo, if only you had cheekily dinked it into the middle of the net.
Sat 01/07/06 at 18:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, England V Portugal.

First half was a bit dull. Portugal probably created a bit more in that period but possession was pretty even. The 2nd half was affected when Rooney got sent off for losing his head. England then played better, but the goal wasn't going to come. Portugal had a few good chances too but extra time was inevitable.

Again, England looked slightly more threatening with 10 men and the introduction of Lennon in the 2nd half really helped England out as his pace really caused problems. Portugal put the ball in the net but it was offside.

No goals in extra time means penalties. Portugal scored and England missed, then Portugal missed and England scored. 1-1 after 2. Portugal and England missed then Portugal scored. England went on to miss and Cristiano Ronaldo stepped and made it 3-1 to Portugal. Ricardo did a great job saving 3 penalties.

England out and I think that's fair. England played better with 10 men than they had with most of the tournament with 11. I just think England should play more attacking and show more adventure in selection. Lennon, for me, was a star.

Brazil play France for a place against Portugal in the semi finals.
Fri 30/06/06 at 22:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Heh only because he was going to be fired
Fri 30/06/06 at 21:57
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
That is true. Ukraine were really poor and if they didn't have such an easy 2nd round match, which they struggled with, they wouldn't have been there.

Argentina are going to get punished by FIFA. According to the news item I read, they were yelling stuff in Spanish to them when they were going up to take their penalties and when Podolski scored his penalty, he put his finger to his lips to tell them to shut up. All pretty much kicked off from there.

Argentina coach quit too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.