GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS MUSIC GETTIN SH*TTER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"BULLETPROOF?"
RAP I FIND IT CRAP POP MUSIC CRAP DANCE MUSIC CRAP ROCK STILL GOOD RnB STILL good
Sat 29/05/04 at 13:34
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I've been getting into HIM lately. They bloody rule.
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:48
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Is this a really stupid question that can only address mainstream taste?

Yes.

Of course it's not getting worse. Mainstream music is an industry rather than an art, and yes, there's a lot of rubbish. But hasn't there always been?

I listen to many bands who are releasing stuff today, and it's not rubbish...
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:55
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Quite frankly it's pretty stupid just lumping genres together and saying it's all crap... Good music is still there you just have to look for it, and possibly open your mind to the fact that not every band / artist in a particular genre is 'crap' just because you don't like some other stuff that the media chucks in the same genre...
Sat 29/05/04 at 14:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think it's time that someone outlined what good music is. Therefore, a list of very good albums magically appears. =D

Metallica- Master of Puppets
Judas Priest- Stained Class
Rainbow- Rising
Black Sabbath- Paranoid
Iron Maiden- The Number of the Beast
Nirvana- Nevermind
Led Zeppelin- IV
Whitesnake- Whitesnake
System of a Down- Toxicity
Saxon- Strong Arm of the Law
Diamond Head- Lightning to the Nations
Def Leppard- Pyromania
Sat 29/05/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Not a Jew"
WHAT A PROFOUND STATEMENT NOFEAR

AND I DONT NO SHAOLIN MONK, I THINK MUSIC IS GETTIN SH*TER
Sat 29/05/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Lou Role wrote:
> Every generation brings along a different style of music,
> unfortunetly the next generation happens to be manufactured pop pap.

Im 13 and find practicly everything i nthe charts crap. I dont even listen to the radio (apart from some of the stations on media player) any more.
Sat 29/05/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Also everything let alone pop has gone crap really. I was a fan of eminem (bad example of good rap even if I like him) and it seemed after that everyone started talking about how they have 50 hoe's 5 cars and an uzi. The only new rap I really listen to is some of Kanye West's songs. As for rock, well its dissapeared i nthe charts really hasn't it. Though I havn't checked for a while.
Sat 29/05/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
NOFEAR wrote:
> some rap and pop music s good

Some, as in 5%.

NOFEAR wrote:
> WHERE IS THE LOVE THE BEST SONG OF 2003 A SONG TO REMEMBER

It sucked. It was badly written, instrumenatally poor and had rubbish lyrics.

NOFEAR wrote:
> DONT WANT YOU BACK BY EAMON THE BEST SONG I HEARD THIS YEAR

You just like it because of the foul language. It's retards like you who buy this rubbish who are turning the music industry into mush.

And why do you have to capitalise so much? It only highlights your stupidity even more. Continue to wind people up with the spam you post, and your banning will be soon.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Meaningful, maybe, but the song is what is known as 'Commercial rubbish'. Classic? It's hardly that- just becuase it was popular doesn't make it good. Classic is used to describe stuff that is actually good. If you want a meaningful song, download 'Disposable Heroes' by Metallica. It's about a personal struggle against militarised society. Plus, it's fantastic instrumentally with an excellent guitar solo.

And are you inable to put two sentences in one post? It's not that hard. You're not using MSN Messenger, so why not use proper English and post like a normal person?

Oh, wait. I forgot. You're not normal. My mistake.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:04
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Der Nazi wrote:

> And are you inable to put two sentences in one post? It's not that
> hard. You're not using MSN Messenger, so why not use proper English
> and post like a normal person?
>
> Oh, wait. I forgot. You're not normal. My mistake.

My (abusive) thoughts exactly, well said sir.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.