GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS MUSIC GETTIN SH*TTER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"BULLETPROOF?"
RAP I FIND IT CRAP POP MUSIC CRAP DANCE MUSIC CRAP ROCK STILL GOOD RnB STILL good
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:06
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
NOFEAR wrote:
> metallica thats oldies music only tw@ts like u listen to those sh't
> music

GET OUT!! JUST GET OUT!!

Someone please educate this imbecile with regards to real music.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:11
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How is that sad? I know what I like, and have what is known as taste in music. The fact that you are only into modern stuff basically shows that your musical horizons are as wide as an ant's waist, and that you are scared that it might actually be good.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No Fear, I don't care- I know what I like, and I know it's good. I don't care for your opinion, and it's not what you know- it's whether you own the right music. I sit comfortably in the knowlege of this, with Diamond Head's fantastic 1980 album 'Lightning to the Nations' playing in the background.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:21
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
NOFEAR wrote:
> true genuis LINKIN PARK AND SLIPKNOT THEY CHANGE THE MUSIC

Oh dear!!!! They have absolutely NO influence on modern music at all!!!!! Name one band who have been influenced by Linkin Park. I like slipknot, but they are no way influencals, you have no idea what you're talking about!!!
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Laugh if you must, No Fear, but what counts is that music is good, not how old it is. So what if Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin were founded in the late 1960s? Their music is far better than a lot of modern artists, and they both changed the face of music by developing heavy metal and hard rock respectively.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Der Nazi wrote:
> So what if Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin were founded
> in the late 1960s? Their music is far better than a lot of modern
> artists, and they both changed the face of music by developing heavy
> metal and hard rock respectively.

This man talks sense. Observe well.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:27
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
NOFEAR wrote:
> their song lyrics r crap stairway to heaven or black dog wat kind song
> s that

Name a better song. Go on, just try.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
How can you say bad things about Stairway to Heaven? It's an instrumental masterpiece with soulful lyrics about a personal quest for salvation!

Black Dog isn't noted for its lyrics, but the guitar riff in it is seriously impressive. How anyone can speak ill of Led Zeppelin is beyond me, seeing what they achieved and how they changed music.
Sat 29/05/04 at 22:31
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
Der Nazi wrote:
> How can you say bad things about Stairway to Heaven?

and

>How anyone can speak ill of Led Zeppelin is
> beyond me.

Simple, he knows NOTHING about good music!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.