GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"IS MUSIC GETTIN SH*TTER"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 29/05/04 at 00:58
Regular
"BULLETPROOF?"
RAP I FIND IT CRAP POP MUSIC CRAP DANCE MUSIC CRAP ROCK STILL GOOD RnB STILL good
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:53
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
to my ear yes music is getting sh'tter
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
NOFEAR wrote:
> You're just scare to listen to it because it might be good

I hear plenty of it, seeing as a lot of commerical radio is played at my school due to the fact there is a stereo in my tutor room. I hear enough of it to make me not particularly like it. And how would I be scared to listen to it because it might be good? You, as I can guess from recent conversations, react in the same way to Led Zeppelin and similar bands, despite the effect they had on the music world. I believe 'Hypocrisy' is a relevant word.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Mav wrote:
> Good rap music has arguably the best lyrical substance in the music
> industry. There's a lot of crap in hip-hop at the moment - 50-Cent,
> for example - but artists like Eminem are incredibly talented and can
> write absolutely superbly.

Eminem is a excellent lyricist and singer, I admit, but his music is often pretty poor in comparrison. The Streets, Coolio, 2Pac and Outkast I also don't mind musically. It's just the fact that the hiphop you hear all over the place is often not up to much at all. It is a generalisation only because a) I am a rock fan, and b) I hear practilly no good hiphop anywhere.

By the way, No Fear, you misspelt 'cool'. How you can claim to be mature when you try to spite people? It just makes you like even more idiotic.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:24
Regular
Der Nazi wrote:
> Rap would be more accpetable now if the lyrics and
> instruments hadn't got so poor

Just an example of one of many sweeping generalisations in this thread.

Good rap music has arguably the best lyrical substance in the music industry. There's a lot of crap in hip-hop at the moment - 50-Cent, for example - but artists like Eminem are incredibly talented and can write absolutely superbly.
Sun 30/05/04 at 17:07
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Silën† Thundêr wrote:
> *shocked by intelligence*
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No Fear, That is about the most immature thing I've seen all week- trying to make me look as stupid as you. Unfortunately, it isn't working: My actual posts are below this and testify against what you are posting.

Plus, how are Westlife any good in the first place? It's just some Irish guys who can sing. They can't write any music or lyrics and they have no say in thier music. Talent- none, singing ability, some.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
*shocked by intelligence*
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:45
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Flockhart wrote:
> Der Nazi wrote:
> Rock is the most popular genre nowadays sales-wise.
>
> I was just going on what you said.

Meh. I hear contrasting reports, so things do change around a fair bit. This whole episode is getting a bit stretched out now, so it would be good to bring it to a close.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Rock is the most popular genre nowadays sales-wise.

I was just going on what you said.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Flockhart wrote:
> I'm not sure about that, i think this hip-hop rules the roost at the
> moment

Well, it's not sales that count really in myopinion, it's musical strength. Charts mean nothing to me apart from displaying which artists are earning large amounts of money and which are getting comparitively less.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.