GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How many goals will I score tonight?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 28/05/04 at 13:29
Regular
I'm playing 5 a side football later from 4 - 5 and hopefully I'll put loads of goals in.

So how many goals will I score?

The winner will receive a signed pair of nice sweaty boxers I'll be wearing whilst I score these goals.*

Place your bets now.

BBBAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII

*This may be a lie
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:55
Regular
Oh and Wakka, let me tell you something.

At Stevenage Borough there is an E.F.C.O scheme (basically a youth set-up) which is relatively large.

Once players reach a certain age they are either offered a contract or shown the door. Last year there were about 60 youth team players got to this stage - only 3 of which got offered contracts.

You won't make it.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
WaKka wrote:
> We sorry if It sounded big-headed and all that but I really want to
> be a footballer.

You're Scottish though.
So being a footballer, or anything resembling such activity, isn't remotely possible.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:54
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Colourless wrote:
> terry henry.

Everytime that's used, I imagine some fat, bald geordie bloke.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Quinty wrote:

> But a dream is still only a dream. The way you and Squall were
> talking came across as if you were flamin first team professionals.

We sorry if It sounded big-headed and all that but I really want to be a footballer.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:52
Regular
Azul wrote:
> And the amazing thing is, so many who read that will fail to realise
> how much of an achievement that is

Yep - very true.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Colourless"
WaKka wrote:
> I am honestly quite good.

How does your head fit through the door?
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:51
Regular
WaKka wrote:
> I agree with you Quinty that hardly anyone makes it but please don't
> go and take my dream away.

Finally some honesty and realism.

But a dream is still only a dream. The way you and Squall were talking came across as if you were flamin first team professionals.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Colourless"
Quinty wrote:
> Oh and i've played in the same team as somebody who now plays for
> Stevenage Borough reserves.
>
> Ave it.

Yeah I used to play with guys who got signed up by Crystal palace youth, Arsenal youth and Tottenham youth. Obviously the latter guy was unlucky....

But to fit in with the rest of this thread bar Azul:

I used to play football with a guy who now plays for Arsenal.... omg wtf lol!!!1111!!!

Don't think you'll know him, he's only just breaking into the first team...His name's terry henry.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Quinty wrote:
> Oh and i've played in the same team as somebody who now plays for
> Stevenage Borough reserves.
>
> Ave it.

And the amazing thing is, so many who read that will fail to realise how much of an achievement that is (for him, I mean, not you :^P).
I expect the "so what, I play for Celtic, despite there being no mention of me on the Celtic U14 squad sheet..."
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I agree with you Quinty that hardly anyone makes it but please don't go and take my dream away. I am honestly quite good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.