GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mood are you in right ... NOW?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 22:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Meh, just a thought. This topic has been on almost every forum I use and has probably been on this one in the past countless times too.

So basically, whenever you come to these forums in a different mood, share it with us here. And you probably do this anyway, but I'll just say this to make sure, because I have to in every topic on the Nintendo of Europe board because otherwise they're just lazy geets who answer the question then leave:

Tell us th reason why you feel like that (if it's not too personal). That way we don't end up with a topic full of pointless little one-word replies and nothing to actually talk about.

At the moment, I'm just happy, relaxed and content. Nthing's really gone wrong today and it's just been a good day overall. I just got back from a safe joyride with a mate, which was fun. You don't need to speed in a joyride to have fun. :)
Page:
Sun 15/07/07 at 23:11
Regular
"8==="
It's what I call the 'Hedfix comes back on Freeola and posts a little bit' effect.

Everyone enjoys it.
Sun 15/07/07 at 23:02
Regular
I seem to be in a better mood than I was earlier.
Thu 12/07/07 at 10:05
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Vexxxed wrote:
> Blimey :o I would be non functional with that little sleep :|
>
> Beer fest tonight to I'm happy and excited :D Best thing is I
> have a day off tomorrow so no working with a hangover ^_^

I dont know how i do it. Especially when i have the 3 lads too. Friday night is my break from the kids though, but i can see myself falling asleep at a bar or on the dance floor.

Who said you can go out and have fun, cant remember that been in your job description.
Thu 12/07/07 at 09:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
@ngeI wrote:
> Im in a very good mood, although i lacking lots of sleep. Tuesday
> night, didnt sleep, got to bed at 5 this morn, Tonight will no
> doubt be the same. Then friday night im out on the razz.
>
> All good fun though eh ....

Blimey :o I would be non functional with that little sleep :|

Beer fest tonight to I'm happy and excited :D Best thing is I have a day off tomorrow so no working with a hangover ^_^
Thu 12/07/07 at 09:45
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im in a very good mood, although i lacking lots of sleep. Tuesday night, didnt sleep, got to bed at 5 this morn, Tonight will no doubt be the same. Then friday night im out on the razz.

All good fun though eh ....
Thu 12/07/07 at 09:02
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Happy as there's only 2 working days to the weekend :)
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:45
"possibly impossible"
Cool new look...
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:44
"possibly impossible"
Happy that I got time to spend with the kids and friends in the hot sun today at the park, but a bit sad I can't stay now they're at the beach. Let's hope the weather stays this good until late today and I can maybe get down there after work.
Wed 11/07/07 at 14:35
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Well i was in a crappy mood as i cant get away this weekend. Then i came home to an email telling me that Rilo Kiley are reformed and touring again after a 3 year break. I'll go and pick up my ticket from Islington Academy tomorrow i think :D
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:19
Regular
Happy smedlos is back.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.