GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mood are you in right ... NOW?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 22:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Meh, just a thought. This topic has been on almost every forum I use and has probably been on this one in the past countless times too.

So basically, whenever you come to these forums in a different mood, share it with us here. And you probably do this anyway, but I'll just say this to make sure, because I have to in every topic on the Nintendo of Europe board because otherwise they're just lazy geets who answer the question then leave:

Tell us th reason why you feel like that (if it's not too personal). That way we don't end up with a topic full of pointless little one-word replies and nothing to actually talk about.

At the moment, I'm just happy, relaxed and content. Nthing's really gone wrong today and it's just been a good day overall. I just got back from a safe joyride with a mate, which was fun. You don't need to speed in a joyride to have fun. :)
Page:
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm very hot, just like the weather. It's also really humid, which doesn't help. Also I don't think the fact that I'm anxious about one of my cold cathode lights is hanging precariously off the top of the inside of my computer because it's become unstuck is helping.

Gotta go find the Blu Tac.

I'm also relieved that tomorrow is my last day of college, though I don't know why. Holidays never really mean anything to me in terms of days off college. I really like college, but I'm only in one day per week anyway, so it doesn't really mean anything to me anymore. I think it's relief because the last unit of the year, despite how long it was, was also rather a lot of work. It wasn't difficult, but I had to work around another problem at home. To tell the truth, the hand-in date was two weeks ago, but the problem at home apparently warrented an extension, which I very much needed.
Sun 01/07/07 at 16:29
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'm feeling quite tempremental and angry for some reason. Ive also got this repeating thought in my mind that i want to delete everyone from MSN.
Wed 27/06/07 at 02:14
Regular
I'm feeling giddy.. too much caffeine I'm thinking. :P
Tue 26/06/07 at 14:35
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Very_Metal wrote:
> .... i`m now in a pretty good mood :D

Glad to hear it :P
Tue 26/06/07 at 14:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
@ngeI wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> .. it`s me isn`t it? :D
>
> Yeah sure is ;)

.... i`m now in a pretty good mood :D
Tue 26/06/07 at 11:33
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Very_Metal wrote:
> .. it`s me isn`t it? :D

Yeah sure is ;)
Tue 26/06/07 at 11:08
Regular
"you've got a beard"
@ngeI wrote:
> and then there is someone that actually makes my day worth while
> :P
>
> HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ;)

.. it`s me isn`t it? :D
Mon 25/06/07 at 16:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
and then there is someone that actually makes my day worth while :P

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ;)
Mon 25/06/07 at 10:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Don't you just hate it when you wake up in such a good mood. Then a few hours in the day someone just has to tick you off.

Hopefully the day will get better lol
Sun 24/06/07 at 13:38
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i`m mildly entertained by Jo Whiley continually namechecking Mika.

probably because the first syllable is "me".... the self-satisfied cow.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.