GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mood are you in right ... NOW?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 22:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Meh, just a thought. This topic has been on almost every forum I use and has probably been on this one in the past countless times too.

So basically, whenever you come to these forums in a different mood, share it with us here. And you probably do this anyway, but I'll just say this to make sure, because I have to in every topic on the Nintendo of Europe board because otherwise they're just lazy geets who answer the question then leave:

Tell us th reason why you feel like that (if it's not too personal). That way we don't end up with a topic full of pointless little one-word replies and nothing to actually talk about.

At the moment, I'm just happy, relaxed and content. Nthing's really gone wrong today and it's just been a good day overall. I just got back from a safe joyride with a mate, which was fun. You don't need to speed in a joyride to have fun. :)
Page:
Mon 27/08/07 at 22:40
Regular
"eat toast!"
the latest methods of finding the perfect candidate for a job. these tests are used to access how good you really are. They basically see how smart you are and whether you have the proper skills to perform a task and ignores other factors.

There are free examples on the net. Verbal reasoning being a particular hard one as the answer somes can be debatable and very obscure. Which makes it very hard especially if you're a deep thinker.

Other ones including pattern recognition, maths and logic puzzles. All extremely tough.
Mon 27/08/07 at 11:32
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
*thread hijack*
What are they?
Mon 27/08/07 at 10:13
Regular
"eat toast!"
it wouldn't have been so bad if my apitude or psychometric testing scores weren't so bad. But they were terrible. Maths being a noteable one. Gaining a blistering score of 1%.
Sun 26/08/07 at 22:58
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
I have all that to look forward to this time next year.
Sun 26/08/07 at 22:42
Regular
"eat toast!"
Whilst everyone feels happy. I'm my usually self, nervous, unsure, depressed and cautious.

Why? Because i'm unsure about the future and haven't a clue what will happen in the future. Will i get the fist break into IT? Will i suffer and merely spend my days working in a bank?

I've also taking up a temp job of 4 hours each day helping people. Should be greatful for the small cash that rolls in, but tbh, i feel that chomps up the main amount of my time.

Lastly, depressed about another job interview. The last one was a disaster. Secondly its quite far away to do the interview. Just get it right once and it'll be fine.
Sun 26/08/07 at 10:15
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Not too bad the sun keeps trying to get from behind the grey clouds, will feel better if it succeeds.

Good Morning

Lucky1
Sun 26/08/07 at 09:08
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Im feeling in great mood today :) Now that ive recovered from my Friday night out :)
Sat 25/08/07 at 19:54
Regular
I'm feeling fat.. and dreading going to the gym. But, I'm going to make myself go. Just..just after I read a couple more threads and check my myspace and ..
Thu 23/08/07 at 16:02
Regular
"Lucky Me"
Frustrated, just been playing poker on line and got beat by a donkey!!!

Donkey = moron who goes all in with a very bad hand and wins!!!

oh next game will hope for better.

Lucky
Tue 14/08/07 at 19:55
Regular
"the j-man"
Rumpled.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.