GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What mood are you in right ... NOW?!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 12/11/06 at 22:30
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Meh, just a thought. This topic has been on almost every forum I use and has probably been on this one in the past countless times too.

So basically, whenever you come to these forums in a different mood, share it with us here. And you probably do this anyway, but I'll just say this to make sure, because I have to in every topic on the Nintendo of Europe board because otherwise they're just lazy geets who answer the question then leave:

Tell us th reason why you feel like that (if it's not too personal). That way we don't end up with a topic full of pointless little one-word replies and nothing to actually talk about.

At the moment, I'm just happy, relaxed and content. Nthing's really gone wrong today and it's just been a good day overall. I just got back from a safe joyride with a mate, which was fun. You don't need to speed in a joyride to have fun. :)
Page:
Wed 11/07/07 at 10:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
First day back at work after 3 weeks off so not great but glad to be back on here :)
Tue 10/07/07 at 19:51
Regular
I'm in a happy mood, but I'm hungry, I havent had any dinner yet.
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:22
Regular
"I may return"
Very tired... And wet, in a non-sexual way of course ;)
Mon 02/07/07 at 16:19
Regular
"cheesecake! mmmm"
im bored and tired didnt get to sleep till about 2 o'clock this morning! and when i did i didnt have a good sleep anyway!
:(
Sun 01/07/07 at 23:13
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Not tired, but wanting to go to bed because there is nothing on telly and nothing to do. But if I go to bed, because I'm not tired, I won't be able to sleep.
Sun 01/07/07 at 20:30
Regular
Rather pleased.
Sun 01/07/07 at 19:19
Regular
Sunflower wrote:
> I'm in a "dunno" mood :p
>
> Ladybird wrote:
> My head is overflowing with thoughts and there isn't anyone
> really to talk to ..that doesn't want to get in my pants.
>
> You can talk to me :) Although I'm rather boring :(

Aw, thanks sweetness <3

I'm thinking I'm in a "raid the fridge" mood right now! :D
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:50
Regular
"I may return"
I'm in a "dunno" mood :p

Ladybird wrote:
> My head is overflowing with thoughts and there isn't anyone
> really to talk to ..that doesn't want to get in my pants.

You can talk to me :) Although I'm rather boring :(
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:43
Regular
Nin wrote:
> I'm feeling quite tempremental and angry for some reason. Ive
> also got this repeating thought in my mind that i want to delete
> everyone from MSN.

Wiping the slate clean can be quite cathartic.
Sun 01/07/07 at 17:41
Regular
Twain wrote:
> I'm very hot, just like the weather.

lol

I'm feeling like blogging a lot today. My head is overflowing with thoughts and there isn't anyone really to talk to ..that doesn't want to get in my pants.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.