GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears of War"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War'.
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:17
Regular
Is it good? I don't own a 360.
Sun 12/11/06 at 18:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
heh, i'm hoping there's a demo of that first i can try out as i think it's going to be one of those games i'll either love or hate
Sun 12/11/06 at 18:44
Regular
I wasn't excited about this game until recently, but the online game has really caught my attention. Co-op over Live is always a ton of fun, and the multiplayer is looking like being excellent. Oh and the graphics are simply stunning, by far the best looking game I've seen so far.

Still more hyped about getting Viva Pinata though in all honesty :D
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:35
Regular
That doesnt sound good :(

Hangon I'll go find a trailer.

Here's the main site click had to enter my birthday for some reason. Oh it's an 18. okay it was a black screen for about a minute or two with noises, I just got bored so I left.
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:28
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Couple of things i've read have just labelled it a "run to cover, fire, duck, fire again until all enemies are dead, run to next piece of cover and repeat"

Really killed my interest in it
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:22
Regular
I've heard a lot about this game but I have no idea what it is, what it looks like, or how good it is. So yeah I really should go check out a review or something. Atleast see a trailer for it.
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:17
Regular
Is it good? I don't own a 360.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.