GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears of War"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War'.
Sun 12/11/06 at 14:17
Regular
Is it good? I don't own a 360.
Tue 09/01/07 at 13:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ahaha -50 for leaving, ul losers
Tue 09/01/07 at 05:39
Regular
"8==="
What's been updated in the new patch:

• Fixed aspect ratio distortion when using VGA cable with 4:3 displays at resolutions higher than 640x480
• Fixed voice issue with new players joining Player Match games in progress
• Players can now get the Achievement for "Dish Best Served Cold" when using Troika turret to kill RAAM
• Fixed rare situation where host could loop countdown and never start match
• Fixed rare situation where players could get stuck after chainsawing in multiplayer
• Reduced Grenade Tag melee distance
• Enabled “Strict” NAT check on host to prevent possible connection issues
• Optimized server browser queries to return results more quickly and prevent scroll bars from hiding quality of service icons
• Reduced number of possible revives in Execution to match Warzone
• Removed host name from Ranked match server browser
• Disabled security cameras in Ranked matches
• Ranked matches now require balanced teams (3v3 or 4v4)
• Increased penalty for quitting a Ranked match to -50 points
• Added additional cheat detection code
• Additional housekeeping updates
Tue 09/01/07 at 05:36
Regular
"8==="
Pics: [URL]http://www.mygen.com.au/article.php?page_id=20876975110181063&se_id=29&format=2[/URL]
Mon 08/01/07 at 14:24
Regular
"8==="
Supposedly there's new maps etc coming this wednesday.
Mon 08/01/07 at 13:35
Regular
"8==="
That's easy to get - you just have to play a single round ranked match and go all-in from the start. :P
Mon 08/01/07 at 13:26
Regular
"gsybe you!"
finally got the highest score achievement in a ranked match. been kick ass for ages but there's always been someone slightly ahead - i even got the same top score as 3 other people, now that annoyed me.
Tue 02/01/07 at 21:56
Regular
"8==="
Sign me up for Vegas and Kameo.

Same GT.
Tue 02/01/07 at 19:19
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> Ah, so you've broken the spell of Warcraft to eh?

Yeah man, sold my account on eBay in September, wanted out before the expansion.
Tue 02/01/07 at 15:46
Regular
I got this game for xmas, howeva i had already had a quik go on it when my m8 fetched it round 1 time. i think its a great game to be honest, great graphics, great gameplay. Storyline not too shabby. I played it thru on casual 1st to get the whole feel of the game. im now half way thru act 4 on insane. im enjoying it even more now on insane, just seems more worth playing. just too easy on casual. builds up ya gamerscore pretty fast too, adding the achievements for completing it on hardore too. i have heard its gonna be made into a trilogy game so im looking forward to the next installment..
Tue 02/01/07 at 13:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Ah, so you've broken the spell of Warcraft to eh?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.