GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's worse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was bad. Even the Blair Witch Project. Just plain disturbing. Y'know the weird feeling you get after watching them?

Tonight, I watched the real footage of the American man who was beheaded. Call me sick or whatever, but you know when you *want* to watch something and want to just know even as bad as it may be. Like the Executions video.. but that was crap.. or Paris Hilton? Anyway, dad had downloaded it, just as I was about to leave, he plays it.

Sick. They didn't 'behead' the American man at all. It wasn't quick. It wasn't as 'calm' as people are making it out to be. They treated him like an animal. Like a chicken. Christ, it just brings tears to your eyes out of pure anger and just seeing what they did. Anger before emotion. And it's extremely hard to understand how a human being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. Feel proud because they're murderers.

Makes you wonder what could *possibly* be worse. And right now, in my head, I can't see anything worse. Not even the whole world blowing up seems worse in my eyes.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Rant over for now. :)
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:59
Regular
"^_^"
This sounds harsh, but i'll say it anyway.

War is war. We are now in the properganda stage of this war, where America, due to being complete idiots, have brought upon themselves a war which they will never win. This just proves that the "terrorists" will go further than the yanks, and because of the internet, they can show the world now. This is what would have hapened in any previous war, but the Americans could control what information was leaked. Now they have no idea what the started.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:55
"I love yo... lamp."
I've never seen anything as bad, even when on the ground.

You see, someone getting shot isn't terribly bloody at all. It has to be a high powered gun and a lot of bullets to make a mess.

Somebody getting stabbed is worse than getting shot, at least looks wise. But that was frankly the sickest thing I can thing of any human, nay pile of inhumane scum, do to a human.

If there were torture photos before, they'll make full blown feature films now. And you know something? If they get the sick f***s behind that, they deserve to die.

If it were up to me I'd be sending far MORE troops to Iraq, to go house to house and get every single weapon there was out of everybodies houses. I don't blame muslims for this, I blame people. I want to see revenge.

In fact, at this very moment in time I'd be of the opinion flatten a village at a time until all the scum surrender. Harsh I know, but I'm a touch worked up about it at the moment.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:41
Regular
I've seen some terrible things on film.

Of course all this is small fry to what most soldiers have to see in combat.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:40
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Well it is a bit shocking to say the least, but just think of his familys reaction if they see it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Nick Berg Beheading"

I'm currently downloading it, for better or for worse
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:36
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Anyone want to post the title of what I should search for on kazaa?

Edit: Think I've found it but ir is only 1,115KB big.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I understand why people may want to see it, but I also think most people will wish they hadn't after.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:35
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I want to see it just so I can see it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:34
Regular
Pure morbid curiosity.

Well, thats why I watched it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Monochromatic"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I have not seen it. I have no desire to see it.
Same here, why on earth would anyone want to watch it ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.