GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's worse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was bad. Even the Blair Witch Project. Just plain disturbing. Y'know the weird feeling you get after watching them?

Tonight, I watched the real footage of the American man who was beheaded. Call me sick or whatever, but you know when you *want* to watch something and want to just know even as bad as it may be. Like the Executions video.. but that was crap.. or Paris Hilton? Anyway, dad had downloaded it, just as I was about to leave, he plays it.

Sick. They didn't 'behead' the American man at all. It wasn't quick. It wasn't as 'calm' as people are making it out to be. They treated him like an animal. Like a chicken. Christ, it just brings tears to your eyes out of pure anger and just seeing what they did. Anger before emotion. And it's extremely hard to understand how a human being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. Feel proud because they're murderers.

Makes you wonder what could *possibly* be worse. And right now, in my head, I can't see anything worse. Not even the whole world blowing up seems worse in my eyes.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Rant over for now. :)
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Parr wrote:
> Then surely these are not terrorist attacks because America declared
> they were at war with these countries, therefore they are at an
> officialy stance of war. So this beheading is not an act of
> terrorism?

America declared war on iraq, but that has long since passed.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Somebody getting stabbed is worse than getting shot, at least looks
> wise. But that was frankly the sickest thing I can thing of any
> human, nay pile of inhumane scum, do to a human.

Indeed.
We have a problem at the moment with a stabber. No rhyme or reason to what is happening. Just stabbing people for the hell of it.

Stab wounds are some of the worst things I've seen.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:01
Regular
"^_^"
Then surely these are not terrorist attacks because America declared they were at war with these countries, therefore they are at an officialy stance of war. So this beheading is not an act of terrorism?
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:59
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Parr wrote:
> Ok, then would you say the nuclea attack on Hiroshima was an act of
> Terrorism? or simply a tool of war which killed thousands more
> "innocent civilians" that the sickening attacks of 9/11?

No, you see its not terrorism because they had actually declared war.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:53
Regular
Icaruss wrote:
> Hmmm, what makes you think this isn't the case already?

It IS the case already, there are stories plastered all over the newspapers on a daily basis. but people are happy to overlook these occurences, and focus on one particular instance of murder from the opposing side.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
11th. Bahhhh.
Grr.
Rah.
Etc.

It's because of the continual 9/11 way of it being written. I'm a simple lad. Simple things confuse me.

And because of the American's writing the month first.
As I said, simple things confuse me.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:45
Regular
Azul wrote:

> Oh, ok. So these freedom fighters then. They killed thousands of
> civilians on the 9th of September to preserve their freedom?

It wasn't that long ago.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"^_^"
Ok, then would you say the nuclea attack on Hiroshima was an act of Terrorism? or simply a tool of war which killed thousands more "innocent civilians" that the sickening attacks of 9/11?
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Parr wrote:
> No one is really a terrorist.

Woah woah. I'm sorry. They're not really terrorist's? Hmm.

> They are freedom fighters to hemselves and their familys

Oh, ok. So these freedom fighters then. They killed thousands of civilians on the 9th of September to preserve their freedom? Aaaah, sorry, that's what it was all about then. And these innumerable attacks worldwide - Madrid being the latest - they were to preserve their freedom? Aah, thanks for enlightening me.

> and american troops are terrorists. As this is vice versa in
> our perspective.

Except there is arguably justification for the conqu... er, liberating of Iraq. The people they're attacking (I'm talking about the non-prisoner beating Americans) are terrorists.

> the majority of the American public...

There are a lot of people in America, you know.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
If the 'civilised' west is lowering
> itself to barbarity, what hope does anyone have?

Hmmm, what makes you think this isn't the case already?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.