GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's worse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was bad. Even the Blair Witch Project. Just plain disturbing. Y'know the weird feeling you get after watching them?

Tonight, I watched the real footage of the American man who was beheaded. Call me sick or whatever, but you know when you *want* to watch something and want to just know even as bad as it may be. Like the Executions video.. but that was crap.. or Paris Hilton? Anyway, dad had downloaded it, just as I was about to leave, he plays it.

Sick. They didn't 'behead' the American man at all. It wasn't quick. It wasn't as 'calm' as people are making it out to be. They treated him like an animal. Like a chicken. Christ, it just brings tears to your eyes out of pure anger and just seeing what they did. Anger before emotion. And it's extremely hard to understand how a human being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. Feel proud because they're murderers.

Makes you wonder what could *possibly* be worse. And right now, in my head, I can't see anything worse. Not even the whole world blowing up seems worse in my eyes.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Rant over for now. :)
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
It's going well
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I volunteered to spend all the last night shift patrolling the area we think the person is operating in and checking anyone that fits the description we have.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:16
Regular
I heard about the enraged cyclist who went around vandalising any parked car he passed.

Would love to run him over in the act.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:16
Regular
I doubt it was the sun, I rarely read it. Maybe the telegraph.

If my memory serves me correctly he was riding past people and stabbing them as he went past.

A male late teens/early twenties, stabbed 4 young women, one seriously, and 1 man.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:15
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I'm not sure what I can say until I've heard what was in the paper.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Tell me more about that. Not heard of it.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Would that be The Sun?

I've not seen it myself, what did it say?
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:12
Regular
read about it in the paper
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have you seen it on the national news?
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:11
Regular
the guy on the mountain bike?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.