GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's worse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was bad. Even the Blair Witch Project. Just plain disturbing. Y'know the weird feeling you get after watching them?

Tonight, I watched the real footage of the American man who was beheaded. Call me sick or whatever, but you know when you *want* to watch something and want to just know even as bad as it may be. Like the Executions video.. but that was crap.. or Paris Hilton? Anyway, dad had downloaded it, just as I was about to leave, he plays it.

Sick. They didn't 'behead' the American man at all. It wasn't quick. It wasn't as 'calm' as people are making it out to be. They treated him like an animal. Like a chicken. Christ, it just brings tears to your eyes out of pure anger and just seeing what they did. Anger before emotion. And it's extremely hard to understand how a human being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. Feel proud because they're murderers.

Makes you wonder what could *possibly* be worse. And right now, in my head, I can't see anything worse. Not even the whole world blowing up seems worse in my eyes.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Rant over for now. :)
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:26
Regular
"^_^"
Azul wrote:
> Nae bother, tile man.
>
> Azul wrote:
> where America, due to being complete idiots
>
> Complete and utter generalisation, mon frere. So the whole of America
> are idiots? Or is it just the soldiers? Or is it the Bush
> administration? Or is it the Donald Rumsfeld? Hmm? Who exactly do you
> mean, out of the kazillion Americans that there actually are? You
> see, it's stupid comments like this that are just... stupid.
>
> the "terrorists"
>
> Why the inverted comma's? Are they not really terrorists - just
> naughty Muslim/Arabs pretending to be terrorists? You confuse me.

No one is really a terrorist. Calling someone a terrorist is jsut a point of view. They are freedom fighters to hemselves and their familys, and american troops are terrorists. As this is vice versa in our perspective.

As for my generalisation of americans. Ok it was a bit bland, but at the end of the day, Soldiers went into Iraq, soldiers under orders from their generals, who's orders came from the Preisdent, who was voted into power by the majority of the American public...
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Nae bother, tile man.

Azul wrote:

Complete and utter generalisation, mon frere. So the whole of America are idiots? Or is it just the soldiers? Or is it the Bush administration? Or is it the Donald Rumsfeld? Hmm? Who exactly do you mean, out of the kazillion Americans that there actually are? You see, it's stupid comments like this that are just... stupid.

> the "terrorists"

Why the inverted comma's? Are they not really terrorists - just naughty Muslim/Arabs pretending to be terrorists? You confuse me.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:17
Regular
here's a question for you all - what's the difference between the americans torturing and killing innocent Iraqis, and them doing the same to americans?

eh?

and let's not forget that the americans invaded Iraq, not the other way about.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:17
Regular
"^_^"
I tell you what Azul, when you come out with inteligent comments and remarks to what i just wrote, i will lower myself to the level in which i will talk to you. If you dont have anything decent to say, and you just feel the earge to boost your post rate because you have no other things to do, then please disapear into some cave somewhere and perish.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Parr wrote:
> propergander

> the "terrorists"

Lalalla.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:12
Regular
"^_^"
Azul wrote:
> Parr wrote:
> This sounds harsh
>
> I think idiotic is the word.

I don't think you are actually thinking about this correctly. What do the iraqi's want you to be feling right now?

Think about it.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:11
Regular
Ms NY wrote:
And it's extremely hard to understand how a human
> being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. >

Would kindly like to shoot them. In the
> balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.
>

You've answered your own question here - obviously you feel extreme hatred towards them because of what they've done - but it is exactly this hatred that is driving them to carry out such executions.

*EDIT*

Parr wrote:
propergander

Please change this

*2nd EDIT*

Wow, I should be a psychologist
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Parr wrote:
> This sounds harsh

I think idiotic is the word.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> In fact, at this very moment in time I'd be of the opinion flatten a
> village at a time until all the scum surrender. Harsh I know, but I'm
> a touch worked up about it at the moment.

so are we all, and I'm finding it increasingly difficult not to, in my mind, tar the entire population of the middle east with the same brush. But we mustn't - it lowers us to the level of these cowards who kill for fun and pointless, petty revenge.

It is crucial to distinguish between innocent and guilty, otherwise the entire world is in trouble. If the 'civilised' west is lowering itself to barbarity, what hope does anyone have?
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Going way back before all this nonsense started, i had an arguement with my dad about the american elections, i was hoping for a gore win and he wanted bush(NO innuendo meant) and the crux of his arguement was " Gore, he's f**king boring, why would you want him ?" now when i see him next i'm going to remind him that this is the cost of entertainment, george bush is a fu**ing joke and no-one is laughing now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.