GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's worse?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 22:18
Regular
"cachoo"
I thought Texas Chainsaw Massacre was bad. Even the Blair Witch Project. Just plain disturbing. Y'know the weird feeling you get after watching them?

Tonight, I watched the real footage of the American man who was beheaded. Call me sick or whatever, but you know when you *want* to watch something and want to just know even as bad as it may be. Like the Executions video.. but that was crap.. or Paris Hilton? Anyway, dad had downloaded it, just as I was about to leave, he plays it.

Sick. They didn't 'behead' the American man at all. It wasn't quick. It wasn't as 'calm' as people are making it out to be. They treated him like an animal. Like a chicken. Christ, it just brings tears to your eyes out of pure anger and just seeing what they did. Anger before emotion. And it's extremely hard to understand how a human being could do something like that. And cheer afterwards. Feel proud because they're murderers.

Makes you wonder what could *possibly* be worse. And right now, in my head, I can't see anything worse. Not even the whole world blowing up seems worse in my eyes.

Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Rant over for now. :)
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:18
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Ms NY wrote:
> Well that makes sense. I'm a little slow and behind in all this War
> crap, but what has even made them start the whole hatred thing
> towards everyone?

My understanding is thus
All this nonsense started with israel and palestine and territory, the americans interfered on behalf of israel, the muslims and palestinians objected to having he americans intefere, so they attacked america, america attacked back, bringing the rest of the world into the arguement, so now it is america plus bribed friends against Terrorism(or muslims as i'm sure george bush see's it)He is from the notoriously racist south.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:09
Regular
"cachoo"
Icaruss wrote:
> Would kindly like to shoot them. In the
> balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.
>
>
> You've answered your own question here - obviously you feel extreme
> hatred towards them because of what they've done - but it is exactly
> this hatred that is driving them to carry out such executions.

Well that makes sense. I'm a little slow and behind in all this War crap, but what has even made them start the whole hatred thing towards everyone?
Fri 14/05/04 at 15:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Ms NY wrote:
> Sorry 'bout that. It's just.. evil. Pure, pure evil. And who the feck
> invented God damn evil?! Would kindly like to shoot them. In the
> balls. Cut *their* gentles off. See how they like it.

Yeah, but then, if you believe in all this "sinking to their level" stuff, then if you did that you would be no better than them, since it means you are also evil.
Fri 14/05/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I heard he was still screaming after about half a minute of cutting

Horrible stuff
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> like homer on the clown bike

Ha, bingo.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:24
Regular
like homer on the clown bike
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
"Four people have been attacked in Cambridge in just 10 days and on each occasion the attacker was seen on a bike which looked too small for him"

Ha ha, sorry, but im having visions of a 6ft man on a 3 foot high bicycle with his knees up at his ears as he peddles along.
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:22
Regular
cookie monster wrote:

> Like the Shimano Street Stabber?

sweet.

slides off the tongue nicely
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"^_^"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/3701977.stm[/URL]
Fri 14/05/04 at 00:21
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Does he have a name yet?

Like the Shimano Street Stabber?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.