GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 23:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Just seen this tonight, and I cannot recommend it enough. Please, PLEASE don't go an see crap like Van Helsing and buy a ticket for this instead, I promise you won't regret it. It's touching, it's funny, it's amazingly inspired and it's got career best performances from Carrey and Winslet. Every minute of this film is priceless, and if you have any heart and soul in your body, you'll adore it just as much as I did.

Please go see it. Don't make me beg.
Sat 08/05/04 at 17:36
Regular
Nope, that's testosterone.
Sat 08/05/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
No, it's that disease animals get where they lose their hair.
Sat 08/05/04 at 14:54
Regular
"relocated"
I understand the concept of range: big place, full of cows.
Sat 08/05/04 at 14:35
Regular
Ahh, you see, the supreme users (known for their extreme intelligence, diversity in interest and understanding of the world) enjoy the film, while the pitiful regulars fail to understand even simple concepts, such as 'range', as a completely and utterly random example.

*re-arranges pictures of himself on his wall*
Sat 08/05/04 at 14:25
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
OK, i'll go and see it and i'll have the deciding vote
Sat 08/05/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Seems the notables like it and the regs don't.

Fight, fight, fight!

I've not seen it, but intend to, and for what it's worth, it's directed by Michel Gondry, who directed some great music videos, such as the White Stripes lego one and The Chemical Brothers' Star Guitar.
Sat 08/05/04 at 12:21
Regular
"This one goes to 11"
I saw it last week and thought it was the biggest pile of donkey-sh*te since...er...*attempts to think of a bad film*...o well, it sucked.
Sat 08/05/04 at 02:05
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I saw it tonight too. I hated it. It made me cheat on my new lurveee with my ex when Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey where at that parrade...and again after the film. It was such a cunningly disguised, awkwardly written chick flick.
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:03
Regular
"relocated"
I can quite honestly say that this film is in my all-time top five worst ever movies list.

Jim: Oooh, look we're in my mind! Oooh!
Kate: Hi, I'm really kooky.
Jim: We're in my memories! Of us! But I paid some dude to erase them!
Kate: I have orange hair.
Jim: We're at a railway station but all the people are disappearing one by one. That is like so symbolic of what is happening to my memories!
Kate: I used to have green hair.
Jim: Now we're in bed together. It's totally romantic.
Kate: See, didn't we used to have good times?
Jim: Yes, we did. I'm beginning to regret having my memories erased now. Let's hide in another part of my brain! This is a nice house. It's disappearing! This is a nice bookshop. It's disappearing! This is the same scene played over and over, again and again. It's recurring!
Kate: Now I have blue hair.
Jim: It's beautiful: let's fall unconventionally in love all over again.

Blah blah blah. Cue film disappearing up its own bum and collapsing under the weight of its kerrazy characters. Utter guff. And only for girls, really pathetic girls. While watching the film I wished that I was dead; that I could get the memory treatment and forget I ever watched this crap; that I was outside; that the ceiling had a pretty picture on it; and that I could take a baseball bat to the film's director, writers, cast, producers and - most importantly - its reviewers, each and every one of whom assured me that this would be a cinematic masterpiece.
Thu 06/05/04 at 19:05
Regular
"we escape....."
so does kate

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.